SASS Wire Forum

FOR SALE NON SASS COLT PYTHON ELITE

I have for sale two Non-SASS handguns. At this time I am not looking for trades.

1. Colt Python Elite (LNIB) Royal Blue 6” .357 Magnum

I purchased this gun used and have not fired it. I believe it to be factory fired only, in order to be sold in Maryland (shell casing law). There is a slight drag line on the cylinder. There is no test target with this revolver. The price is $2200 shipped from my FFL to your FFL.

2. Springfield 1911 (LNIB) Nickel 5” .38 Super

I purchased this gun used and have not fired it. I believe it to be factory fired only, in order to be sold in Maryland (shell casing law). Along with the gun are 500 rounds of Remington 38 Super Auto +P 130 gr. Ammunition. The price for gun and ammunition is $1500 shipped from my FFL to your FFL. I will ship the ammo directly to you where it is legal to do so.

PYTHON ELITE

SPRINGFIELD 1911

Thanks for looking,

"Sagebrush Kid"

Edited for spelling.

I think either one of these would be a great first gun for Law's Lil' Outlaw. It would be nice if his Uncle Mikey would gift one to him, :P Dad won't touch it, promise :D

Sagebrush's firearms are extremely well kept, I've handled both of these and you can't go wrong with either one.

BTT for a great pard.

JEL

Archived