SASS Wire Forum

FS/T non SASS Marlin 450 Guide Gun

I have a like new Marlin leaver action 1895M Guide Gun rifle in cal 450 for trade, it is blued with a really nice checked stock, it has been shot 9 times since it was new. I also had the barrel ported to cut down the felt recoil as well as a nice recoil pad on the butt. Im looking to trade it for a winchester or marlin in 38-55 or a shooting grade M1 garand or just about anything, its too much gun for me. Whatca got you might want to trade for it? Run it by me you never know :.) Or $400.00 delivered? Anyone intrested?

I have a like new Marlin leaver action 1895M Guide Gun rifle in cal 450 for trade, it is blued with a really nice checked stock, it has been shot 9 times since it was new. I also had the barrel ported to cut down the felt recoil as well as a nice recoil pad on the butt. Im looking to trade it for a winchester or marlin in 38-55 or a shooting grade M1 garand. Anyone intrested?

Peso

You may want to list on the Marlinowners.com forum. They are always on the lookout for 450 Marlins.

The 450 is one of my favorite rifle especially as I fired one shot last deer season and killed two deer.

Hillbilly Jim

Sir

I have a 97 in 16 guage, in good condition, completely operational, and a hundred bucks, just to sweeten the pie? I don't know, I have a bunch of stuff, maybe if you tell me which way your leaning, I can look around and see what I might have to intice you. I understand what you mean, that 450 is a damn cannon!

Thanks;

BullWhacker

Sir

I have a 97 in 16 guage, in good condition, completely operational, and a hundred bucks, just to sweeten the pie? I don't know, I have a bunch of stuff, maybe if you tell me which way your leaning, I can look around and see what I might have to intice you. I understand what you mean, that 450 is a damn cannon!

Thanks;

BullWhacker

Howdy back pard, Id be intrested in doing some trading, Ill look in your profile and send you a email and we can talk, thanks Peso Bill

Archived