SASS Wire Forum

WTB 32 Winchester Special rifle brass & loading dies

My good buddy just picked up a really nice Winchester 94 in 32 Special and I told him I would do some loading for him if I can find some brass and perhaps some loading dies for it. Has anyone got some 32 Special brass and or dies you might want to part with? :ph34r: I also have 38 & .45 LC brass to trade?

For sale I have a Hawes Western Marshal 6 inch barrel revolver in 38/357 revolver, blued with brass back strap and trigger guard, CCH frame, its is in good shape, locks up tight, good bore, has some blueing wear on ejector housing and the left inside end of the barrel(about 1/2 inch) from holster wear. $250.00 plus shipping to your FFL, send me your regular email address for pictures.

Howdy, Bill. Lee makes the .32 dies, including a factory crimp die, and you can use .30-30 brass. All you have to do is lube them good and run them through the sizing die then away you go. That's what I've done for my .32, and it works well and .30-30 brass is a lot easier to find than .32...

Howdy, Bill. Lee makes the .32 dies, including a factory crimp die, and you can use .30-30 brass. All you have to do is lube them good and run them through the sizing die then away you go. That's what I've done for my .32, and it works well and .30-30 brass is a lot easier to find than .32...

Howdy Bill. Sent you a PM.

B.P.

Archived