SASS Wire Forum

The Cowboys BP Night Shoot *UPDATE*

Seems we just need ta plan better,

Pepper has asked that we cancel the BP night shoot honoring Laylow until we can find a time that will be a better fit for those closest to our Fearful leader.

The Saturday before Easter is just not a good time for many people, and she is certain Laylow would want all his friends to be able to share a libation and some fun with him.

Also, there are a couple big events the same weekend that preclude people form being in two places at the same time.

She and I both would like to thank the BoD of The Cowboys for their help and understanding, this simply could not be done without their help and the help of all the regular members that spend so much of their free time to be sure the range is set for us each month.

We will keep you informed of future plans. we apologize for the impacts this may have on many of you what with the changing of dates all the time...

Looks like the range is Norco is pretty booked for the near future,

We are exploring alternatives so please bear with us.

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Dammit!

My heart will be there with all my Dammit Gang brethren, but alas I will not be able to make a celebratory salute to our Fearless Leader. Light up the night and tip one or two back for me and Shakeyspear. We will be shooting Arroyo Cantua with No-E Dammit and Weeny Yo-Yo Dammit, Jacked Up Dammit, Trainwreck and a few others. We will sure fire be thinking of you all and the salute.

Pards on Saturday night ya'll look to the north. You will see some flashes in the sky. It will be us Dammits at Arroyo Cantua doing a salute along with you that are in Norco for Laylow our fearful leader.

Thanks to Weenie Yo-Yo for once again gittin' er done. :)

I just wish we could ALL be in one place for this event....

JJJ-D

Let's all take pictures and share them on the Dammit Gang website. Could we? :)

Need ta' bump this again

and Mr. Doody, I am takin' my camera and had planned on

gettin' a Group Photo of The Dammit Gang Members that are in attendence,

and some other shots as well.

WHY-D

Seems we just need ta plan better,

Pepper has asked that we cancel the BP night shoot honoring Laylow until we can find a time that will be a better fit for those closest to our Fearful leader.

The Saturday before Easter is just not a good time for many people, and she is certain Laylow would want all his friends to be able to share a libation and some fun with him.

Also, there are a couple big events the same weekend that preclude people form being in two places at the same time.

She and I both would like to thank the BoD of The Cowboys for their help and understanding, this simply could not be done without their help and the help of all the regular members that spend so much of their free time to be sure the range is set for us each month.

We will keep you informed of future plans. we apologize for the impacts this may have on many of you what with the changing of dates all the time...

Looks like the range is Norco is pretty booked for the near future,

We are exploring alternatives so please bear with us.

JJJ-D

Btt for an important update... :angry:

Archived