SASS Wire Forum

Does anybody know who assigns the "STATUS"

I've quit asking questions over on the Wire for all the obvious reasons we hang out here in the Saloon (acs).

This has probably been asked before but I didn't pay much attention to it then.

I don't really care what mine says...I'll have to wait until I post this to even look at what mine says, but I did notice somebody that joined back in '03 with over 3000 post was tagged as a Junior Member while a new member that joined this year with 500 posts is tagged as a Sass Wire Vet (I think that's right).

Anyway...is there any rhyme or reason as to who gets what?

Just curious...and bored.

NO rhyme or reason whatsoever. No one assigns the status. Totally randomly generated by the machine and meaningless. It's a computer glitch left over from the wire update from before this latest one and carried over.

Black Harris can go in and change your status when he gets a wild hair or a request. That's why UB's status is The Man and TS' is Wire Stud Muffin.

Dang it Charlie!!!!!

Ya been around this here parts long nuff ta know how Status is assii--er --Assend----er ---handed out.

That there astic god Quaisicotal do the ass---er --handin' out!

That or a sawbuck in the right person's hand!

Well, after lengthy and intense study, I have learned through my network of SASS spies, that the Junior Member is an indication of not being potty trained.

It is a designation of a work in process.

Why do you ask?

Archived