SASS Wire Forum

ФС: Байкал SxS 28" баррелей 12 ga.

Товарищи,

Доктора Amerikan - espensive. Таким образом я продаю мой Байкал SxS hammerless 28” Полных/Ультрасовременных баррелей. 12 ga. 2 ¾” снаряды. Это хорошее оружие построилось здесь в родине и прекрасно для того, чтобы охотиться на птиц и защищать ваш дом, когда империалистические Янки пробуют совершить набег на переворот цыпленка. Оружие слегка использовалось с некоторыми вмятинами на запасе грецкого ореха и барреле от тележки оружия. Я могу послать по электронной почте фотографии после запроса. Я объявлю фотографии, если я могу fiqure, как уменьшить их размер файла. 350.00 $ и я заплатим отгрузку.

Russian to English translator:

http://webtranslation.paralink.com/English-Russian-Translation/

Товарищи,

Доктора Amerikan - espensive. Таким образом я продаю мой Байкал SxS hammerless 28” Полных/Ультрасовременных баррелей. 12 ga. 2 ¾” снаряды. Это хорошее оружие построилось здесь в родине и прекрасно для того, чтобы охотиться на птиц и защищать ваш дом, когда империалистические Янки пробуют совершить набег на переворот цыпленка. Оружие слегка использовалось с некоторыми вмятинами на запасе грецкого ореха и барреле от тележки оружия. Я могу послать по электронной почте фотографии после запроса. Я объявлю фотографии, если я могу fiqure, как уменьшить их размер файла. 350.00 $ и я заплатим отгрузку.

Russian to English translator:

http://webtranslation.paralink.com/English-Russian-Translation/

====================================

Translation

Comrades,

Dr. Amerikan-espensive. Thus I am selling my Baikal SxS hammerless 28 "Full/Cutting-edge barrels. 12 GA. shells 2 ¾ ". This is a good weapon in the home and postroilos′ here is to hunt birds and protect your home when imperialist Yankees are trying to make a foray into the chicken coup. Arms slightly used with some vmâtinami at walnut stock and the barrel from the cart. I can send pictures by e-mail upon request. I will announce the pictures if I can reduce them fiqure file size. 350.00 $ and I will pay shipping

What model number is it Please

speak english, this is an AMERICAN SITE

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

==================

Sorry to bust your bubble but SASS is an international organization and has members in a great many countries. Granted the majority are in America. However we must provide for our pards elsewhere.

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

==================

Sorry to bust your bubble but SASS is an international organization and has members in a great many countries. Granted the majority are in America. However we must provide for our pards elsewhere.

I agree that we're an international group but post in english. I'm an equal opportuntity member, next they'll be posting in mexican, italian, japanese. As John Wayne said "I'm an american why do I have to press one/"

Я торгуюсь с Вами моя сестра, но к сожалению уже торговал ее за трактор. Кто - то еще пашет ее поле.

За Ваше здоровье!

Бесстыдный Бабник

I agree that we're an international group but post in english. I'm an equal opportuntity member, next they'll be posting in mexican, italian, japanese. As John Wayne said "I'm an american why do I have to press one/"

This from a pard who's alais is in "Mexican" as you call it. I sure hope you were kidding. I think "The Black Cat" needs to relax

Does the original posters profile say he was Kansas born and Texas married?

Why is this in Russian if so?

================

SALESMANSHIP! It got your attention, didn't it! :lol: It is a Russian shotgun. :lol:

Я торгуюсь с Вами моя сестра, но к сожалению уже торговал ее за трактор. Кто - то еще пашет ее поле.

За Ваше здоровье!

Бесстыдный Бабник

Большая сильная женщина фермы стоит к очень, чтобы кормить и одеть. Сколько Вы хотите для трактора?

You never said what model it was at all.

Pit Bull Tex;

It is Model IZH-43.

Rube Burrows;

Thank you the opportunity to educate you about my family's history. In the 1800's German Mennonite farmers immigrated to Russia for the promise of good farmland and freedom of religion. While farming in Russia they developed a variety of wheat known as Turkey Red Wheat. Between 1874 and 1884, 5,000 Russian Mennonites settled in Kansas. They brought with them Turkey Red winter wheat. Prior to the introducation of Red Wheat much of Kansas was consider to be a desert and unfarmable. Turkey Red Wheat proved to be hardy enough for the harsh Kansas winters and help to make Kansas the wheat capital.

I am proud of my German/Russian/Mennonite farmer heritage.

Major 231;

I sent you the link for pictures per your request on April 17th. Please recheck your inbox. I have posted the same pictures on the the Classifieds and I am resending the link to you.

My bad Sir.... I think it went to Spam block as It did not recognize the e-address...

I saw the Photos in the thread.... :)

I think well I know he wants a hammer gun...but may not find something in his budget

it not so much the Gun cost..it's the dang FFL charge + shipping thats putting them beyond budget...so he'll need to hold out about another two weeks till his IRS & SS checks

will up his bean count :wub:

Pit Bull Tex;

It is Model IZH-43.

Rube Burrows;

Thank you the opportunity to educate you about my family's history. In the 1800's German Mennonite farmers immigrated to Russia for the promise of good farmland and freedom of religion. While farming in Russia they developed a variety of wheat known as Turkey Red Wheat. Between 1874 and 1884, 5,000 Russian Mennonites settled in Kansas. They brought with them Turkey Red winter wheat. Prior to the introducation of Red Wheat much of Kansas was consider to be a desert and unfarmable. Turkey Red Wheat proved to be hardy enough for the harsh Kansas winters and help to make Kansas the wheat capital.

I am proud of my German/Russian/Mennonite farmer heritage.

Major 231;

I sent you the link for pictures per your request on April 17th. Please recheck your inbox. I have posted the same pictures on the the Classifieds and I am resending the link to you.

Thanks Seldom Seen for the little tid bit of important history of your family, state and I'm sure this country. It looks like The Black Cat has taken his attitude elsewhere.

Archived