SASS Wire Forum

Beautiful 1887 12 ga. Lever SPF

Fairshake

photobucketI purchased this shotgun for $825.00 from Coyote Cap. It has the Winchester choke system with extra chokes. After I received it I sent back the forearm to be lazer etched with a barb wire scene. About three months later I had Drifter(Cap's son and the one who does the etching)do the butt stock to complete the gun. This brought the price that I have in the gun minus any shipping to 1,154.00 I am asking $750 for this very beautiful gun.This price does not include shipping charges. It has very little range time as I went to the hammer type SXS to go along with my 1873 44-40. I am not a PC bright person and can send pics to e-mails but unable to upload to this forum. The gun is in first class condition. If you are serious about possible purchase then I will send pics. The price does not include shipping. All of Cap's guns made at the time of my production are made with American Walnut from Missouri and not some foreign wood with no features. After the etching was done I applied several coats of Linseed oil by hand to the wood for protection.

THIS SHOTGUN IS SOLD TO BOOM POP SPF THANKS FOR THE INQUIRES

I have sent out pictures to the Masked Rider, and the others who inquired via PM to me. If you have not received them please advise me so that I may get them to you.

i will take it if it is still available, tell me how you want to complete the transaction,boom pop

I purchased this shotgun for $825.00 from Coyote Cap. It has the Winchester choke system with extra chokes. After I received it I sent back the forearm to be lazer etched with a barb wire scene. About three months later I had Drifter(Cap's son and the one who does the etching)do the butt stock to complete the gun. This brought the price that I have in the gun minus any shipping to 1,154.00 I am asking $750 for this very beautiful gun.This price does not include shipping charges. It has very little range time as I went to the hammer type SXS to go along with my 1873 44-40. I am not a PC bright person and can send pics to e-mails but unable to upload to this forum. The gun is in first class condition. If you are serious about possible purchase then I will send pics. The price does not include shipping. All of Cap's guns made at the time of my production are made with American Walnut from Missouri and not some foreign wood with no features. After the etching was done I applied several coats of Linseed oil by hand to the wood for protection.

Archived