SASS Wire Forum

Where to....

Beaver City Kid

Post a Uberti "Yellow Boy".22 I have for trade? I am not a Cowboy action shooter,.....however I am an avid shooter, though my tastes run along more recent era rifles and handguns. While I may someday join the SASS it isn't in my immediate future. I have to say my recently thought up screen name may actually inspire me to join (live in Louisiana, but the whole family hails from Beaver City, Nebraska), but in reality it may be awhile before that happens. I'm not crazy about spending the money to join just to trade a rifle. I got this really nice Uberti that needs to be in the hands of someone that would appreciate it. I am a member in good standing of several firearm forums and have posted my Uberti on a few of them with mixed results, these are obviously geared towards the Cowboy shooters. So the short story is do any of ya'll have a recommendation on where or in what market place I should post this? I had thought maybe a SASS shooter may have a more modern firearm he feels no connection too, he(or she) would like to trade for mine. Any feedback would be appreciated, I did post this in the wire classifieds, but neglected to read that membership was required so ,of course it was deleted. Thanks for any replies, B.C. Kid

The 22 can only be used in sass by the young ones and the gun you have is a heavy gun most likey to heavy for the 8 or 9 year old. Older than that alot shoot 38s. You might sell it on auction arms or gun broker.I think you would have better luck selling it.

Another place to try that I like better than Gun Broker or Auction Arms is Guns America because it's a straight sale site & not an auction. http://www.gunsamerica.com

You could always sell your Uberti & then buy something you want.

Archived