SASS Wire Forum

Slick McClade's Birthday Party & Shoot

Ivory

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to drop a few lines and let you know what's going on. It's Slick's birthday the 25th of this month , well its happens to fall two days after our monthly shoot. So I ask Slick the other day what he wanted for his birthday and he replied that he really did not need anything but instead would like to have a party at the range after the shoot. So that's what we are going to do and he wanted to invite everyone to come.

We will be serving Southern Fried Chicken, BBQ baked beans, Potato Salad, Rolls and a drink along with some Cake. This meal is FREE to anyone wanting to come and enjoy the day with us and do a little shooting. Slick loves the world of Cowboy Action Shooting and really enjoys the new friends that he makes along the way. So to him, there was no better way to spend a Birthday, cowboy shooting and being with friends.

Not really sure how to post a link on this site, so you will have to do it the hard way. Please go to the Jackson Hole Regulators website @ www.jacksonholeregulators.com and all the information you need should be there or feel free to call on the number listed on the website.

The range is located in North Louisiana about 15mins south of I-20/Ruston on US 167 South. Sign up starts @8 with safety @9 shoot @ 9:15.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 23rd !!!!

Ivory

We will be glad to come celebrate Slicks birthday with ya'll. Im sure there will be several of us there from Cypress Creek

That is...until he gets old enough to shoot in the class with me....lol.

Ringo - Hope you can make it and thanks for helping Ivory ;)

Gateway - Thanks pard, may be I'll see you at EOT

The Vaqueros - Glad to call all of you friends and thanks for the B day wish.

Shayne - Always a pleasure shooting with you and everyone from Cypress Creek. Oh one other thing I'm not for sure if I will ever catch up with you

Constable Nelson (Trooper) - Wish you could be here, but I'll catch up with you at EOT.

Oliver - Great having you come and shoot with us, your a great friend.

Slick

Slick, Do you need any help from the 4 H shooters? We can help serve,clean up whatever you need us to do. Beth may not be there that day but I can and I can get some others to help and Gumbo Joe will be there to shoot it he doesn't have to do any thing with his Marine training. Let me know and we will do whatever you need.

Gumbo Joes mom

Guest Crosscut Hardy SASS # 54701

Happy B-Day Slick, Hope to make it there, sure is fun shooting at you're village...

I have been wanting to get down there and shoot agan.

What better time to do it.

Not sure. But if anyway for us to swing it. We will be there.

And if not. Happy Brithday.

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to drop a few lines and let you know what's going on. It's Slick's birthday the 25th of this month , well its happens to fall two days after our monthly shoot. So I ask Slick the other day what he wanted for his birthday and he replied that he really did not need anything but instead would like to have a party at the range after the shoot. So that's what we are going to do and he wanted to invite everyone to come.

We will be serving Southern Fried Chicken, BBQ baked beans, Potato Salad, Rolls and a drink along with some Cake. This meal is FREE to anyone wanting to come and enjoy the day with us and do a little shooting. Slick loves the world of Cowboy Action Shooting and really enjoys the new friends that he makes along the way. So to him, there was no better way to spend a Birthday, cowboy shooting and being with friends.

Not really sure how to post a link on this site, so you will have to do it the hard way. Please go to the Jackson Hole Regulators website @ www.jacksonholeregulators.com and all the information you need should be there or feel free to call on the number listed on the website.

The range is located in North Louisiana about 15mins south of I-20/Ruston on US 167 South. Sign up starts @8 with safety @9 shoot @ 9:15.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 23rd !!!!

Ivory

Possum, I would love to have you and cookie come up and shoot with us, its always great to have you.

Gumbo Joe & Mrs. Carrol, Thanks for the offer to help I'm sure Ivory will need something done. It's a pleasure to be able to support the 4-H kids and is a blast having them around at the shoots.

Crosscut Hardy, It would be a honor having you come up for the shoot and party. It's a pleasure getting to see my friends from south Louisiana.

Diamond Lil and Leatherneck, I would love to have Diamond Lil come to the shoot, its been to long since I've had a hug from a true Rodeo Queen. Oh and I guess she can bring you to Leatherneck :lol: .

Anvil Al, It would be great to have you and Sierra Star pay a visit to Cajun land, I enjoy shooting with the both of you. And Al keep up the good work with the weight, thats great!

Macon, You always gotta have a excuse, it's not the IPad ;) I enjoy having all my Mississippi friends come and shoot with us sure is nice to have great pards.

Wolf Bane, Thank you for the birthday wish, really enjoyed shooting with you at Winter Range. I'm looking forward to EOT and the same Posse again. Sure would love to have you over and shoot at Hell Fire 11' in Septmeber with us;)

A Very Big Thank You,

Slick

Slick,

As much as I'd like to be there, I can't make it this time. We have club elections that day.

Have a great one and eat a piece of cake for me,

Possum

Possum: I know you're already a big part of your club, but you know if there is something else you want to be elected to all you have to do is be absent the day of election n they'll elect you by acclamation. lol.

Gonna miss you.

Oliver

ifin u where realee SLICK u would b a year Younger not a year OLDER! see u at EOT. Hells Comin

Well what can I say, I try!!!! Looking forward to EOT, my 9yr old daughter is shooting this year!!!! :D

Slick: I hope ur shooting BW Sat cause I went out to the gun shop n repaired my buscadaro holster belt to fit my slimmer body and plan on giving yu a birthday scare. Better bring ur A game.

lol

Slick: I hope ur shooting BW Sat cause I went out to the gun shop n repaired my buscadaro holster belt to fit my slimmer body and plan on giving yu a birthday scare. Better bring ur A game.

lol

I read this.. And the FIRST thing that came to my mind when Oliver mentioned buscadaro rig and a scare, is him showing up wearing a leather thong and the buscadaro rig and nothing else.. lol... Thats a scaery thought..

See yall in the morning folks..

Oliver,

I'm shooting BW, and looking forward to the shooting lesson. Although I'm not for sure if I should be worried about the Birthday scare or not :blink:

Decon,

Thanks for the B-day wish.

Ralf,

Thats soooooo freakin funny!!

Rocky,

Thanks for the B-day wish :wub: , and I cant wait for that line to start!! :lol:

see you at EOT

Thanks to everyone,

Slick

Archived