SASS Wire Forum

No Notifications of any kind since upgrade

It does not appear to be part of the upgrade. Or are the settings for receiving them hidden somewhere? Is anyone getting them? Inquiring minds want to know....

I'm glad I read this.

I thought I'd ticked off somebody important and nobody was replying to my posts.

Pancho

Not sure about e-mails but I have received PM's. They are accessible by clicking on a number in a box on the top left of the screen near the image by your alias. (This could be a shadow image if you have not placed an image in your profile.)

I have PM'd all above. See if you can see the number I refer to above.

Not sure about e-mails but I have received PM's. They are accessible by clicking on a number in a box on the top left of the screen near the image by your alias. (This could be a shadow image if you have not placed an image in your profile.)

I have PM'd all above. See if you can see the number I refer to above.

Yeah but I used to get an e-mail notification that I had a PM. I never used the notification that a response was posted in a thread, but I had the option and I do know others that used (still, I wonder?) it.

Matt (IT Guy) has changed the email for the Wire and the notifications should be better

BH

If he fixed prior to April 1 then it didn't work, because I never got the Account Verification email for a new user and had to request one of the Admins "fix" my account so I could do PM's.

I received both a PM and an e-mail. I replied from the e-mail but I am not sure it went through via "reply".

Nope, no PM or email back from you

I started gettin' email notifications last night.

Thanks for fixin' this.

Pancho

I've been getting PM notifications via email on a regular basis since the upgrade.

:unsure:

Me too.

Archived