SASS Wire Forum

EOT Side Matches

LASSITER#2080

Thanks to all those that helped run the side matches at EOT last year. EOT has asked me to get help for this years side matches, posse shoots and Sunday events. Side matches this year will be an hour longer running from 9AM--3PM on Wednesday with the awards being presented around 4PM. Speed shotgun will be divided into 2 catergories, Double Barrel and 87,97. If you would like to help I can be reached at 937-687-1039, evenings are best or e-mail me at Lassiter45@aol.com with your phone# and I will call you. Thank You

I sure hope those shooters, that get to go to EOT, will pitch in and help out Lassiter. Workin the side matches, posse shoots and the Sunday events, is fun and you get to see a wide range of shooters.

Help Lassiter out, even if it is for a few hours!!! :FlagAm:

Guest Crosscut Hardy SASS # 54701

Helping you out last year at EOT with speed pistol was a very fun time for me Tom.......

Hope you get all the help you need; can't make it this year...

Lassiter, I will be there from Sat. on. Will help when I can. I don't have a phone so this is my method of communication. Last year I think I did long range .22 and maybe pistol caliber lever. I need to be down on that end because of Wild Bunch team stuff. Pencil me in.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all those that helped run the side matches at EOT last year. EOT has asked me to get help for this years side matches, posse shoots and Sunday events. Side matches this year will be an hour longer running from 9AM--3PM on Wednesday with the awards being presented around 4PM. Speed shotgun will be divided into 2 catergories, Double Barrel and 87,97. If you would like to help I can be reached at 937-687-1039, evenings are best or e-mail me at Lassiter45@aol.com with your phone# and I will call you. Thank You

Is there a good list of the side matches...Like the long distance stuff...

Texas Lizard

Archived