SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky County Shoot

CURTICE CLAY

This is Curtice and Cate lookin forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.. I here Ma's been in a bakin' frenzy just for you Rye... hope that knee holds out...Weatherman cashed our check so we should be good for Saturday!!

Holy Cow! Curtice Clay on the Wire? Just when you think you've seen it all. Come on out and support our new range master!

Hey Bad Finger, what say we let Sassy and Darlin' shoot it out and we just shoot the breeze. I think I could even keep up with you at that! I think I even talked (shamed) South Plat in to showing up. We can just let him and Woodfox put on the shooting display.

HEY CURTICE, good to hear from ya'. So lookin' forward to comin' Saturday. Too Smooth that sounds like a great idea but give Darlin a heads up that Sassy buckles like an overloaded pack mule when she's under pressure :lol: (I am so in trouble now :blush: ) and if South Platt comes we'll all try to shoot something :rolleyes: Will be good to see ya'll, and with Prairie Dawg there will be good to smell ya'll too :o (black powder ya' know, no offense intended) .... that just seems wrong :excl:

Badfinger Bodene

one of the "sleep on the couch now" Bodene brothers....

This is Curtice and Cate lookin forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.. I here Ma's been in a bakin' frenzy just for you Rye... hope that knee holds out...Weatherman cashed our check so we should be good for Saturday!!

:lol: Rye will need to hop fast cause Mike Fink is the quickest when it comes to gettin to the cookies . :wacko: Woodfox :P

I resemble that remark!

Mike (What likes cookies) Fink

maybe if he eats enough, it will slow him down :lol:

Carolina Cowboy that likes cookies too :D

Well I am coming but I'm losin some weight so I'll just eat a couple cookies. I leave all the rest for you FAT guys!:ph34r:

Hey there Curtice and Cate! Have you noticed the abuse I have to take from that GAMER--TOO SMOOTH? He just wants to be sure my Dad, Cripple Hand, is there on Saturday...Of course Cripple Hand is anxious to show off his moves since his recent 80th birthday!! But he'll probably have to sleep in the barn when he gets home. Because Saturday is my Mom's 80th birthday. I hope he buys her something really nice.

:FlagAm:

South (feeling shamed) Platte

Hey there Curtice and Cate! Have you noticed the abuse I have to take from that GAMER--TOO SMOOTH? He just wants to be sure my Dad, Cripple Hand, is there on Saturday...Of course Cripple Hand is anxious to show off his moves since his recent 80th birthday!! But he'll probably have to sleep in the barn when he gets home. Because Saturday is my Mom's 80th birthday. I hope he buys her something really nice.

:FlagAm:

South (feeling shamed) Platte

Good hearing from all of you!! Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!!! Happy Birthday Cripple Hand... 80!!! I thought you were 29 and holding!!! Take care! Cate!!

:rolleyes: Thanks To Curtice and Cate for putting on a great shoot yesterday . I especially had a good time and it was great to see all the new shooters and all the regulars too .

<_< Woodfox

Rye won the cookie race. Ol' Mike only got one cookie today. :(

I'll have to move faster next time.

M :ph34r: F

I only had 2 cookies yesterday, ( not counting the 12 I stuffed in my coat pocket fer on the way home!!!! :lol:

Archived