SASS Wire Forum

You'd think Christmas was coming

Iron Pony

Yeah!!!! I said yeah!!!

First shoot of the season is this weekend at Candia this weekend. Its been a long winter and I sure am looking forward to catching up with all my cowboy and cowgirl friends. Time to put the snowblower away and bring the gun cart out, heres hoping the cowboy clothing still fits. Lots of 44Spec, 44-40 and 12 gauge loaded up and the new 1860 conversions ready to shoot.

Lets get to it.

Deadhead if you say the "w" word I'm going to see to it you get to be the hostage target on our first stage.

Now its time to sit down at the lead pot and make a bunch of bigbore bullets.

Sorry pony...all shooters from West of the Merrimack River are banned from the event due to plague or some such thing. :lol::)

Well the gears all laid out, all that remains is to load up the truck tomorrow morning and get a coffee.

Jake you all better be there as Doc's supposed to be bringing a TTN down for me.

See ya in the morning.

Well the gears all laid out, all that remains is to load up the truck tomorrow morning and get a coffee.

Jake you all better be there as Doc's supposed to be bringing a TTN down for me.

See ya in the morning.

Pony YuP he did mention it,I only told ya he had one back about three months ago and their was three gun shows in between. It was meant to be yours,when Gun E and I pick him up Ill check to make sure it gets in to the truck with us, see ya in the morning. Adios Sgt. Jake

Archived