SASS Wire Forum

1860 Richards and Mason 44colt/russian

For sale

1860 Richards and Mason conversion, army grip. Started out as 8" but cut down to 5". Gun smith that did the work called it the most accurate pistol he has ever fired. Picture of the target and the gun, apparently I will have to e-mail those to an interested party. I can't figure out how to post an image already on my computer. I must sell due to ecomic nesccesity. The cost of cancer treatments and disability have caught up with me. 375.00 buyer pays shipping.

For sale

1860 Richards and Mason conversion, army grip. Started out as 8" but cut down to 5". Gun smith that did the work called it the most accurate pistol he has ever fired. Picture of the target and the gun, apparently I will have to e-mail those to an interested party. I can't figure out how to post an image already on my computer. I must sell due to ecomic nesccesity. The cost of cancer treatments and disability have caught up with me. 375.00 buyer pays shipping.

could you send some pictures

Thanks

For sale

For sale

Archived