SASS Wire Forum

(Closed Post)Winchester 97 TD, Stevens 235

Wahoo Kid

SOLD#1 "1877" Stevens Three Trigger 12ga. SxS. 29" barrels,damascus,matching hammers. The third trigger opens the barrels. I bought this about fifteen years ago thinking I would cut down the barrels but never had the heart to do it. All the wood is solid with no chips or cracks. No finish on it but no rust either. Stevens catalog advertisement comes with it.Shows the original prices!!! Ships directly to you. $1200 shipped. Cut it down or leave it as is for some real black powder fun. Hammer screws do not match. I think the right one is original, left one just doesn't look the same. Easy fix.SOLD to Riley Creek

#2 Win. 97TD 12ga. 28" barrel. Front half does not match (Ser. #74583). Made in 1899. Solid gun with a repo stock. No cracks or chips front or rear. never slicked . $400shipped($350) to your FFL.

#3 Stevens 235 12ga. SxS. 20" barrels. Solid with bright bores and no cracks in the wood. Steel barrels not damascus. $365 shipped(Now $350) to FFL.

#4 SOLD 1911 Colt Stag grips. Ajax grips #C-45A. Stag at the top and bottom of the grips and polished center with that ivory yellow look. $160 shipped.($140)Now($125 shipped) SOLD!

#5 SOLD Colt 1911 Mfg. 1914. Reblue but real nice. Original barrel has pitting but has been replaced (Original included w/gun). Five digit serial#. Original double diamond grips.$1200 shipped.(Now $1050).SOLD

#6 Ajax Schofield grips. Ivory polymer #40-IP New in wrapper. $55 shipped.

If you want pictures please send me your email address. Send to alexsam1@msn.com

Be sure your FFL person will accept from non-FFL.

#1 Tombstone aficionados will know of this one. "1877" Stevens Three Trigger 12ga. SxS. 29" barrels,damascus,matching hammers. The third trigger opens the barrels. I bought this about fifteen years ago thinking I would cut down the barrels but never had the heart to do it. All the wood is solid with no chips or cracks. Steel buttplate. No finish on it but no rust either. Stevens catalog advertisement comes with it.Shows the original prices!!! Ships directly to you. $1200 shipped. Cut it down or leave it as is for some real black powder fun.

Pictures will be available if you send me an email at alexsam1@msn.com

#2 Win. 97TD 12ga. 28" barrel. Front half does not match (Ser. #). Made in 1903. Solid gun with a repo stock. No cracks or chips front or rear. never slicked . $400 shipped to your FFL.

#3 Stevens 235 12ga. SxS. 20" barrels. Solid with bright bores and no cracks in the wood. $365 shipped to FFL.

#41911 Colt Stag grips. Ajax grips #C-45A. Stag at the top and bottom of the grips and polished center with that ivory yellow look. $160 shipped.

Be sure your FFL person will accept from non-FFL. Might take trade on the Three Trigger but cash is needed mostly.

sent you a email on the 1877 stevens

looking for more info

thanks

sent you a email on the 1877 stevens

looking for more info

thanks

send pics to jehurdle@yahoo.com

Vance

Please send pictures to deebrown1@peoplepc.com for the 1911 stag grips!

Thanks

Oklahoma Dee

Archived