SASS Wire Forum

<> SOLD <> FOR SALE -- American Gunsmith & Gun Tests back issues

Cat Brules

FOR SALE

>>>>>>>>>> SOLD <<<<<>>>>> SOLD <<<<<<<<<

EVERYTHING NOTED BELOW FOR $20.00 plus actual shipping charges, which could be around $12-$15 or so...I do not know right now. I will ship the cheapest way.

AMERICAN GUNSMITH

Thirty (30) back issue of American Gunsmith, "The Official Publication of The American Gunsmithing Association." This is a serious, monthly technical publication. There are NO ADVERTISEMENTS, so review of weapons is not compromised by gun writers, whose opinions often are skewed or biased to be favorable to manufacturers who provide advertising income to the publisher. These helpful issues are full of information on all kinds of guns, including the most common CAS guns, such as various Winchester rifles, the Winchester Model 1897 shotgun, Colt and Uberti SAA revolvers. various pocket pistols, etc. There are proprietary diagrams and information. There is also a huge number of other, non-CAS guns covered, too. Dates from October 2007 thru August 2010, but dates on these tech publications do not mean a whole lot as far as their usefulness. This data can be a goldmine of information. I may have other issues, stored elsewhere and I will check on that. Whoever buys these issues will get all the copies, if I am able to come up with more. The thirty issues I've mentioned is what I am able to put my hands on right now.

GUN TESTS

Forty-one (41) back issues of Gun Tests, "The Consumer Resource for the Serious Shooter." These monthly issues cover a huge number of handguns, rifles and shotguns and provides comparisons of popular and not-so-well-known weapons of similar capabilities. Many CAS guns are covered in these issues, too. Guns are tested by panels of experts and laymen (done on purpose to get opinions from non-experts). The panels shoot and compare the guns and give their opinions and observations. Then, the guns are graded to provide the reader with the "best" of the lot, based on mechanical reliability, accuracy, and various other features, such as ergonomics, usable (or unusable) features, ease of take-down, ability to function with various ammo, price, etc. The analysis of the various guns tested is exceptionally well-detailed with close-up photos and text. There are NO ADVERTISEMENTS, so review of weapons is not compromised by gun writers, whose opinions often are skewed or biased to be favorable to manufacturers who provide advertising income to the publisher. Dates range from October 2006 thru October 2010, with a few issues missing from the stack I am able to find right now. The information is very useful, even though some of the issues are a few years old. The data remains very useful. I may have other issues, stored elsewhere and I will include any others I come up with and of course, whoever buys these issues will get all I can come up with more. The forty-one issues I've mentioned is what I am able to put my hands on right now.

FIRST ONE TO SAY THEY WANT THEM, GETS THEM

I'll take your books. let me know the total and where to send the funds. SA

Sold to Single Action

PM sent

Archived