SASS Wire Forum

To: General Grant

Manatee

I wanted to wait until I actually read what General Grant had to say before commenting on this topic.

I would also like to add my thanks to him and the rest Wild Bunch for letting all the non Christian members of SASS know where they stand in the organization.

Outside in the cold literally.

HTH

Oh fer gawds sake...

:FlagAm:

Despite the fact there are no crosses on the buildings in which I worship, I still think this was the right thing to do in this case. Nice judgment call.

I wanted to wait until I actually read what General Grant had to say before commenting on this topic.

I would also like to add my thanks to him and the rest Wild Bunch for letting all the non Christian members of SASS know where they stand in the organization.

Outside in the cold literally.

HTH

I suppose I will need to wait for my membership to come through so I can read it for myself. However, I don't feel left out in the cold, and am left with the impression that the Christian SASS members that I have talked with would be more than welcoming of me in the chapel, and for not other purposes other than to allow me my time and place to worship and meditate as I saw fit.

But, like I said, I will need to read the article for myself, perhaps there is more to it.

Archived