SASS Wire Forum

MIDWEST CLASSIC PREDICTIONS!

mj spencer

here we go, time to let the magic eight ball, the taro cards, and the palm reading begin as the MJ THE PREDICTOR gives his run down of how the midwest classic will finish up.

no hard feeling towards anyone for any reason, its jsut what is in the cards folks

first up

49ER

1. RINGER

2. BACK 40

3.DON JORGE

BUCKAROO

1. RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER

2. ZIP ZANDER

B-WESTERN

1.COPPERHEAD JOE

2. MJ SPENCER

3. RINGO FIRE

CLASSIC COWBOY

1. SGT. ELI

2. GEORGE EMMETT

COWBOY

1. prestidigiTATOR

2. SNAKEBITE

COWGIRL

1. FRISCOE ROSE

2. MISS HITEM

3. SKEETERBITE

DUELIST

1. NUTTIN GRACFUL

2. SHELL STUFFER

3. CORNBREAD LAWMAN

ELDER STATESMEN

1. RIO DRIFTER

2. PISTOL CITY JIM

3. SUNDANCE

FRONTIER CARTRIDGE

1. TITUS A. GNATSASS

2. GUNSMITH FRANK

3. BAILEY CREEK

FCD

1. BILL CARSON

2. TAME BILL

FCGF

PHIREN SMOKE

FRONTIERSMAN

1. TEQUILA TAB

GUNFIGHTER

1. DODGER

2. KID ZIGGY

3. LT. DAN

LADY 49ER

1. TURKEY LEGS

2. LEFTYS LADY

3. AMOUROUS ALI

LADY B WESTERN

1. MISS BO

LADY CLASSIC COWGIRL

1. BELLA SPENCER

LADY DUELIST

1. IRON MAIDEN

LADY FRONTIER CARTRIDGE

1.HONEY B. GRACEFUL

LADY GUNFIGHTER

1. BUFFY LO GAL

2. PARTNERS PARTNER

LADY SENIOR

1. TENNESSE TALL

2. LACEY

LADY SILVER SENIOR

1. MISS WEEV

2. KIZZEE

3. BROOMTAIL BETSY

LADY WRANGLER

1. LADY VIPER

OUTLAW

1. TN TOMBSTONE

2. WHISKEY CREEK JOHNSON

3.OKAW

RANGE BOSS

1. RIPHAWK

2. PINE RIDGE JACK

SENIOR

1. MACE BISHOP

2. DOC WIRE

3. 3 DEUCE COWHAND

SENIOR DEULIST

1. AMBUSH

2. DOUBLE DOWN DAVE

3. CACTUS JACK

SENIOR GUNFIGHTER

1. UGLY

2. COFFIN SAM

SILVER SENIOR

1. GRANVILLE STUART

2. COL R.M. MOORE

3. HIGHBRASS

WRANGLER

1. DUKE SKYWALKER

2. COLT FARRO

3. FRISCO RED

(4. MOSE SPENCER)

YOUNG GUN

1. CAMPO KID

AND NOW, THE MIDWEST CLASSIC OVERALL TOP TWELVE SHOOTERS!!!!!

12. TURKEY LEGS

11. RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER

10. MJ SPENCER

9. CAMPO KID

8. MOSE SPENCER

7. FRISCOE RED

6. RINGER

5. COLT FARRO

4. NUTTIN GRACEFUL

3. COPPERHEAD JOE

2. DUKE SKYWALKER

1. AND YOUR OVERALL WINNER...........

PRESTIDIGITATOR!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL ON THE MAJOR AWARDS, (BEST OF LUCK TO ALL SHOOTERS, IF I PREDICTED YOU TO FINISH FIRST GO PROVE ME RIGHT!!!, IF I PREDICTED YOU TO NOT FINISH FIRST, GO FOR IT ALL AND PROVE ME WRONG!!!!)

Looks like I'm going to be able to make the shoot after all!!!!!!!!! Would you like to change the list around on B-Western just a touch. :lol:

Just kidding,

Slick :ph34r:

Slick I'm glad your gonna be there! You gonna borrow some more of them fancy briches from T-Bone???

I was gonna change my category to Buckaroo but the competition is way too stiff there too!!!! LOL

Glad you're going up withus Slick. I don't who Tab is but I'm looking forward to shoot with some new frontiersman. Ibeen practisig a couple times week with my smoke wagons. N that getting the hang of that new browning single trigger so who knows I may get to shoot the whole match. I'm thinking about putting my revolvers on a bungie cord. lol

Slick I'm glad your gonna be there! You gonna borrow some more of them fancy briches from T-Bone???

I was gonna change my category to Buckaroo but the competition is way too stiff there too!!!! LOL

Colt,

I bought all those Fancy Briches from T-Bone a couple weeks ago and thats why I bez brokz!! ^_^ And the Buckaroo cat. is way to out classed for me too!!!!!!!!!

Slick "Flashy Briches" McClade

Glad you're going up withus Slick. I don't who Tab is but I'm looking forward to shoot with some new frontiersman. Ibeen practisig a couple times week with my smoke wagons. N that getting the hang of that new browning single trigger so who knows I may get to shoot the whole match. I'm thinking about putting my revolvers on a bungie cord. lol

Oliver,

Your going to do great at that match!! These fine Northern people have not had the chance to meet a true Little Cajun before :lol: Should be a hoooooot ;) When your watching the other shooters in your class shoot, don't pull the chicken foot and little doll out until they say the line. :lol:

Slick

Dang MJ! Titus 1st place Frontier Cartridge? Won't have the time to shoot anything between now and the Classic, I'm gonna be plum wore out from workin my fingers to the bone for the next month, git off'a work Thursday evening, drive 7 hours to Sparta, slap Fannie's fannie when I git there, grab a couple hours sleep and then you expect me to take 1st place? I'll let 'er all hang out and give it my best go! Might even surprise myself! :wacko: I guess maybe if I can stay outta the boubon and Crown on Friday night, I might have a chance....but it is a Dooley event ya know! :P Guess we'll have ta see how it goes!

FCGF - Phiren Smoke? OK that does it. He needs competition. I'm sending in my app! :lol:

Way to go Rev.... I thought maybe I was going to have to jump in there and make him work for it.

Thanks for the vote MJ, but I imagine T-Bone will be kickin' my butt from one end of the range to the other :lol:

i made my fine print to small i guess, cuz i said (in my mind i guess i said it) that i reserve the right to change my predictions as new entries and names become available. entries are still pouring in this wonderful match.

so now for a few changes

oliver loving 2nd place frontiersman

rev. willy dunkem 2nd place frontiersman

doc eels 3rd place duelist (sorry pard, name was not on the list)

slick mcclade 3rd place b-western (at some point my friend i'll get lucky enough to get this one right, hahaha.)

and btw for all those concerned, BUCKAROO AND YOUNG GUN HAVE THE BEST TALENT POUND FOR POUND OF THE WHOLE SASS WORLD AT THIS EVENT!!!!!! RATTLER AND CAMPO ARE TWO OF THE BEST YOUNG AND UPCOMING SHOOTERS I'VE EVER SEEN, HEARD OF, WATCHED, OR WONDERED ABOUT. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF THE TWO FUTURE OVERALL WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dang MJ! Titus 1st place Frontier Cartridge? Won't have the time to shoot anything between now and the Classic, I'm gonna be plum wore out from workin my fingers to the bone for the next month, git off'a work Thursday evening, drive 7 hours to Sparta, slap Fannie's fannie when I git there, grab a couple hours sleep and then you expect me to take 1st place? I'll let 'er all hang out and give it my best go! Might even surprise myself! :wacko: I guess maybe if I can stay outta the boubon and Crown on Friday night, I might have a chance....but it is a Dooley event ya know! :P Guess we'll have ta see how it goes!

[/quoTE/]

TITUS MY OL FRIEND, I HAVE ALL THE FAITH IN THE WORLD!!!

i made my fine print to small i guess, cuz i said (in my mind i guess i said it) that i reserve the right to change my predictions as new entries and names become available. entries are still pouring in this wonderful match.

so now for a few changes

oliver loving 2nd place frontiersman

You might want to re-think that one too. I'm new at this cap & ball, blackpowder, and duelist thing. In fact, I've only shot a total of 5 matches in this category in my life. Last week wasn't too pretty either with 7 misses and a P. :o:blink:

Man, you know that I love you and Copperhead, but Slick ain't the world champion for nothin'. That man can shoot! Love ya youngin!

I.M.

and btw for all those concerned, BUCKAROO AND YOUNG GUN HAVE THE BEST TALENT POUND FOR POUND OF THE WHOLE SASS WORLD AT THIS EVENT!!!!!! RATTLER AND CAMPO ARE TWO OF THE BEST YOUNG AND UPCOMING SHOOTERS I'VE EVER SEEN, HEARD OF, WATCHED, OR WONDERED ABOUT. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF THE TWO FUTURE OVERALL WORLD CHAMPIONS

Wow, thanks MJ! That's mighty kind of ya'.

M.J., Turkey Legs is gonna wear you out! All I can say is you better not miss or that school teacher is gonna school you!:lol:

FWIW, when I'm at a match, I'm looking out for Kid Ziggy. There's just something about the word gunfighter and Tennessee being said together that is scary...and here I am about to leave headed to the Smoky Mountain Shootout...to shoot gunfighter...in Tennessee. I've obviously lost my mind. So, what's new? :)

FCGF - Phiren Smoke? OK that does it. He needs competition. I'm sending in my app! :lol:

Guess I'll throw in too. He'll be able ta brag more if he actually beat some folks :D

App is goin' out this week.

CR

Wow looks like I am that master gun fighter everybody is gunning for. Of course in my case it is more myth than fact. :lol:

So I am calling all of you all out. Let's show SASS and the TGs FCGF should be an official category.

You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Smoke (who better go load some more ammo)

I just found 3 bottles of Dooley Gang Crown "Vintage edition" is from 2009, aged you might say.. I had 4 bottles till last night. We are gonna give away the last 3 bottles never to be made again at the Fish Fry.... Ya'll stop by, you never know what we will give away,,,..!!???/?????

• 3 weeks later...

T-BONE IS SHOOTING, AND T-BONE WILL WIN WHATEVER CATEGORY HE DECIDES TO SHOOT. AND IT LOOKS LIKE T-BONE IS GOING TO GET THE 1ST PLACE TITLE IN THE

CLASSIC MOUNTED OUTLAW CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mose, we were leaving TX today to head to Sparta and we had a mishap in our RV. Damage through insurance process will take 2 to 3 weeks to repair. Long-story-short is we won't make the Midwest Classic ... sorry! Please send any refund you can muster to: Mike Ziegler (aka kid ziggy), 1326 Fieldcrest, New Braunfels, TX, 78130.

We were looking forward to it and plan to make the other two events!

PS I asked Judge'm all Duncan to forward you the news in case I could not get access to a computer but it worked out that I did tonight. Thanks! (email is: kid.ziggy1@gmail.com)

Archived