SASS Wire Forum

MIDWEST CLASSIC SIDE MATCHES

mj spencer

still need some more help for the side matches if anyone is available. so far i have

MJ

RINGO FIRE

DODGER

PHIREN SMOKE

MACE BISHOP

SHOTGUN BANDIT

TN TOMBSTONE

IRON MAIDEN

FANNIE KCKER

IF ANYONE ELSE CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP

THE MORE PEOPLE I CAN GET THE MORE FUN WE CAN MAKE THIS FOR ALL INVOLVED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

MJ

mj , you can put me down for a shift...I will be shooting the wild bunch match, so I will need a shift that dosent interfere with that.... I will be getting there on late wed afternoon....

Looks like I'm helping run the Wild Bunch Match, Back 40 sure has some good stages!

Slick

Sure gonna miss shootin the Wild Bunch Match with ya'll! Won't get there til late Thursday night. And yep, Back 40 always has a good line up for WB. Ya'll enjoy!

Slick, hope ya have better luck at this WB match than ya did at the CAC WB. Might wanna stock up on the band-aids just in case! ;)

THANKS A MILLION MEAN GUN. ill have you on the 12-2 shift that way u have an hour afterwards to get ready for your wild bunch match.

thanks again

MJ

p.s. the more help the merrier, keep it coming folks lol

I arrive in Red Bud on 4/27 and since Savannah wouldn't be able to make the match I should have extra time to help. I don't know if I made the WB match or not so you just assign me a stage and time n I'll be there.

PS: Since I'll be at the Open n CAC put me down for those also.

Sure gonna miss shootin the Wild Bunch Match with ya'll! Won't get there til late Thursday night. And yep, Back 40 always has a good line up for WB. Ya'll enjoy!

Slick, hope ya have better luck at this WB match than ya did at the CAC WB. Might wanna stock up on the band-aids just in case! ;)

LOL, I bought stock in band-aid medical supplies!!! I'm still sporting two scars from that match.

See Ya soon,

Slick "who thinks MJ's wrong" McClade :lol:

LOL, I bought stock in band-aid medical supplies!!! I'm still sporting two scars from that match.

See Ya soon,

Slick "who thinks MJ's wrong" McClade :lol:

not the first time i would be wrong, nor shall it be the last. but i just cant help the gut feelings sir. im coming for ya. your reign at the top has been to easy for ya, im gonna have to focus in and give ya some competition. lol (maybe ill wake up soon, i got to be at work in an hour. haha)

MJ says he has to go to work isn't that a cool thing haha

Sure sounds cool coming from someone else other than me!!! MJ is only getting a small taste of the real world!!! LOL. A man told me one time you can work hard for a few years and then relax the rest of your life or you can relax for a few years and work hard the rest of your life!!

That was not a hard choice for me ^_^

Slick "who hopes MJ moves up in the ranks" McClade

not the first time i would be wrong, nor shall it be the last. but i just cant help the gut feelings sir. im coming for ya. your reign at the top has been to easy for ya, im gonna have to focus in and give ya some competition. lol (maybe ill wake up soon, i got to be at work in an hour. haha)

I'm looking forward to it, although my "reign" has not been easy I have worked at very hard, my pal Copperhead does not give me any slack. But I do wish you would hurry up just a little, I'm not getting any younger!! :lol:

Your Pal,

Slick :ph34r:

Archived