SASS Wire Forum

Am I right or wrong?

Frenchy Yukon

your gonna find as you get better and faster, the targets are not only on the range, but also on your back. Some folks just cant stand that others do better then them, so they will throw a monkey in the wrentch, just because of it. I've had people try and get me DQ'd for not being able to attend the award ceremony. Get this, I had to leave to do an auction for the NRA at the Ronald Reagan Museum. pretty good reason aint it? Anyhow, like I said, as you get better, get used to it, just the way it is.

hud

your gonna find as you get better and faster, the targets are not only on the range, but also on your back. Some folks just cant stand that others do better then them, so they will throw a monkey in the wrentch, just because of it. I've had people try and get me DQ'd for not being able to attend the award ceremony. Get this, I had to leave to do an auction for the NRA at the Ronald Reagan Museum. pretty good reason aint it? Anyhow, like I said, as you get better, get used to it, just the way it is.

hud

WHAT!!!!???? That's just plain ol' WRONG!

hud

+!

Recently my son and I were pulled off to the side before the shoot had even started and told that someone (no name given) had made a complant about the way we were shooting. We were told that the above no name given person had said that we were shooting to fast and were close to breaking the 170 rule.I guess he was refering back to a previous match since we had not even started that match.

In response to the memo part of your question of "how" to say it: I believe whoever pulled you aside, which should have been the MD, could have used better conflict resolution techniques. There was no need to mention a compliant and no need to mention an anonymous source. All that was accomplished by mentioning that stuff was to raise the tension level. All that was needed was a nice quiet little comment of concern about you getting sooo fast that you might be carefull of the 170 rule.

If the MD actually was in your posse at the shoot in question and saw that there was no concern of safety then he shouldn't have ever mentioned anything to you and in fact told Mr. anonymous to be quiet. Just because someone complains does not mean there needs to be an action, sometimes the complaint needs to left alone.

As mentioned b/f by others, this appears to be just head games.

Just my 2 cents,

jb

If the complainer is a serious about any rules violations or proximity to violations they must be brought up at the match where the violation almost occured.

As a warning/advice issued at that time it makes much more sense.

The statue of limitations has long expired.

What happened at the last shoot is of no use to this shoot.

Pay no attention to the complainer.

The MD or whoever pulled you aside should have disposed of this bs.

my 2 cents.

• 5 weeks later...

Howdy to the French-Man!!

A couple a comments on some of the things that are wrong with ya---

1) Yer short!

2) Ya smell funny!

3) Ya need a hair-cut!

4) Ya skip like a girl!

5) Yer short!

i can do this all day!!!

Keep on keepi'n yer chin up pard!!!! Now ya understand the theory about short-haired folks is!!

Yer pard the mighty furball!

I feel yer pain pard,

I got accused of 'practicing' once.... :blush:

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

I feel yer pain pard,

I got accused of 'practicing' once.... :blush:

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Anyone who's ever seen me shoot would know better than to accuse me of practicing :D

Archived