SASS Wire Forum

FYI 1880 western wear (Deleted)

Be proactive. Report fraud to the Colville police. If you used a credit card, report them to your card holder.

Thanks Okie, Card holder says couldnt do anything.

I will contact Colville PD.

Lefty

Also contact Rob McKenna, our State Attorney General. Here is the link. Then file an FBI Internet crime complaint. Here is the link. Then file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Here is the link. If you can't get your money back, you can make them wish they had done so.

Their domain info:

1880westernwear.com

Current Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC. (whois also lists ONEEIGHTY-NET - One Eighty Networks ( AS12111) as a host)

IP Address: 216.255.223.214 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)

Record Type: Domain Name

Server Type: Apache 1

Lock Status: clientDeleteProhibited

WebSite Status: Active

I would also contact Godaddy.com or One Eighty Networks and complain, trying to shut down their web site.

Lefty, you got dry gulched,,,,,,,,,,,twice!! Once by them & once by your credit card company!!! You should be able to file a dispute with your CC company. They will take the money back from them temporarily while they investigate. Once they determine you are correct they make it permanent. I know. I just went through the procedeure with a mail order company out of Los Angeles. If they won't do that for you they don't need your business. Change to a different bank or CC company.

They have had 37 complaints filed against them with the Better Business Bureau of Eastern Washington.

http://www.bbb.org/eastern-washington/business-reviews/designers-apparel/1880-western-wear-in-colville-wa-7000297/

I certainly wouldn't call this outfit a "vendor" by any stretch of the imagination. They are not listed as a SASS affiliated merchant, & never have been as far as I know. They aren't even listed in the Colville telephone directory. Their street address, as listed on their website, is nonexistant. According to Google earth photos it's vacant pasture approximately 200' north of a ranch house. All they have is a fancy web site that they paid a lot of money to develop. It may be that they fell into financial difficulty as a former SASS vendor did in the past & are in deep water.

I can understand the rule the WB made because they don't want people trying to settle dispute here on the wire & the liability issues involved, especially with known & trusted paid advertisers. But those are the facts up above.

A bit of advice, if you can't walk into a store, or if someone here or someone you know personally can't recommend a company, you may want to think twice about dealing with them.

It's time to turn this over to the FBI and/or the Wa. Atty-Gen. and let them deal with it.

The SASS Wire is not to be used for individuals to challenge vendors or argue their cases or conflicts. It is never to be used as a leveraging tool for any reason. Those are personal issues and not acceptable on the Wire.

You agreed to this when you signed up for the Wire.

The SASS Wire is not to be used for individuals to challenge vendors or argue their cases or conflicts. It is never to be used as a leveraging tool for any reason. Those are personal issues and not acceptable on the Wire.

You agreed to this when you signed up for the Wire.

Thanks everyone for your help!!

Driftwood I posted it as a FYI only. GAL. Have a nice Day!!

Lefty

Archived