SASS Wire Forum

Contact for Sloughouse Irregulars? (CA)

Constable Nelson #11784

I am hoping to shoot with this club on a trip over in July.... but none of the available contacts work/get replies.. :blink:

Any members active on the Wire.. or does anyone have a contact for same???

THANKS!!

I am hoping to shoot with this club on a trip over in July.... but none of the available contacts work/get replies.. :blink:

Any members active on the Wire.. or does anyone have a contact for same???

THANKS!!

I shoot with them. Can I help? You are more than welcome. What date?

Jessie Lyn

Thanks Guys! (and Hi Doc! Yup.. got the impression other parts of life had got at ya...)

We'll be arriving in Sacramento .. by TRAIN from Chicago( :lol: ) on Thirsday July 28. We plan to "do" the Railroad Museum on the friday and then.. as it is the 5th weekend.. hopefully shoot with the Irregulars on 30/31 July...

Handy that AMTRAK now allow guns to be checked in!

Of course if the 5th weekend schedule on the website is out of date then we are in big steaming heaps of trouble!

Thanks Guys! (and Hi Doc! Yup.. got the impression other parts of life had got at ya...)

We'll be arriving in Sacramento .. by TRAIN from Chicago( :lol: ) on Thirsday July 28. We plan to "do" the Railroad Museum on the friday and then.. as it is the 5th weekend.. hopefully shoot with the Irregulars on 30/31 July...

Handy that AMTRAK now allow guns to be checked in!

Of course if the 5th weekend schedule on the website is out of date then we are in big steaming heaps of trouble!

Yeah, that's the weekend they shoot. Hope BJT checks this, he'll know.

We will absolutely have to get together while you're here, even if just for dinner. How many of there are you in this "we" of which you speak? I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address.

Doc

Are you using the contacts here?

If these three are not working, PM me and I will get these contacts fixed and get you better ones.

Very Best Regards,

BJT

Thanks again all!

I hadn't found those links (?).. the e-mail address for Bud on the SASS-links was a dead end... the other one (can't remember who that was to) never got an answer...

All is well now of course....

Rooster and I are travelling together as usual.. and would want to shoot both days at the end of July... if available...

Not into wine... any distilleries thereabouts? :lol:

Archived