SASS Wire Forum

Triggerlock Has Passed On

Lankyframe #44046

Our SASS family has lost a friend and shooting partner today.I've been informed that Triggerlock has lost his battle with cancer. He will be greatly missed but certainly not forgotten.

Two things I'll always remember about him, first no one packed more black powder into a case than that man. My teeth would always rattle whenever I timed him. And second, he was always chuckling about something. He could always find the humor in everything.

His wife would cook the meals at our matches and what a cook she is. My thoughts a prayers go out to her and the family.

Lanky Frame

Our SASS family has lost a friend and shooting partner today.I've been informed that Triggerlock has lost his battle with cancer. He will be greatly missed but certainly not forgotten.

Two things I'll always remember about him, first no one packed more black powder into a case than that man. My teeth would always rattle whenever I timed him. And second, he was always chuckling about something. He could always find the humor in everything.

His wife would cook the meals at our matches and what a cook she is. My thoughts a prayers go out to her and the family.

Lanky Frame

Lanky

Sounds like you lost a great friend. My prayers are for you and Triggerlock's wife and family.

Remember the laughter and the good times, Pard.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Prayers & condolences out to the family from Dakota Skipper & Prairie Dawg

Dont know him but will miss a SASS pard. Prayers up for his wife and family from Texas.Pit Bull

I’m devastated. Triggerlock was a joy to be around and always had a smile. His dry sense of humor always made me laugh. It was a high point of attending any match at Turkeyfoot Cowboys to be on his posse.

Sincere condolences to his wife and family from Cowboy Rick and Dimpled Darlin

What a sad day. I'm sure gonna miss Triggerlock. He was the best!! Being on a posse with him was the funnest time you could ever have.

My Condolences and Prayers

Chili Pepper Kid

As others have said Triggerlock was one of the very best. I met him at my very first shoot in Bernard, IA.some 8-9 years ago. Andy never knew a stranger!

Sorry I don't have the words. Gods speed Triggerlock, I know you took your keys with you this time.

Prayers & condolences to his wife and family.

Marlin

My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

I feel truly fortunate to have been on Andy's posse last September at the Turkeyfoot shoot. We had no idea it would be his last. He was what cowboy action shooters should all be about. Having

fun! We'll all miss him for sure, but he won't be forgotten. Others have commented on his heavy black powder loads. They were more like a series of explosions. One time one of his blasts set

a car alarm off in the parking lot. Andy liked to tell that story about the horn blowing non-stop.

Our prayers are now for Janniece and his family. His obituary can be found on the Cedar Memorial web site at Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Mosey West

Condolences go out to his family and friends from our camp.

I wish I had seen this earlier.:(

~EE Taft~

Archived