SASS Wire Forum

FS - 2 Stoeger SxS 12GA Shotguns

FYI,

1.) Stoeger 12Ga 3" chamber, SxS, 22" barrels, all blued, Uplander Supreme - single trigger, Repaired buttstock - New action job - used -$450

2.) ***SOLD Pending Funds arrival ****Stoeger 12Ga 3" Chambers, SxS, 20" Blued Barrels, SS receiver, Uplander Supreme, Upgraded Wood - Double trigger, 2 sets of screw-in chokes, action job - used - **SOLD **

Come find me at Jailbreak 2011, April 8-10 at Oakwood Outlaws. Should be around Friday evening, and shootin on Saturday and Sunday.

Well, Jailbreak came and went and the shotguns are still available. If ya are extremely interested, send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a couple of pictures.

Oklahoma Dee

I'm bringing some guns for sale to Jailbreak also. 2 W97s, a Sharps, couple Taurus autos and a Taurus revolver. I'm not tryin' to hijack your thread Dee- I'm taking a table, thought you might like to lay yours out with mine. Better to be seen by shooters.

Hey TTT, I just might do that.

I had planned on taking something to put my wares on. a wagon, or table or maybe that pink caddy that we are shooting for. I do have other items for sale, also.

Drive safe and bring Angels too!

Happy Trails every where.

Oklahoma Dee

I'm bringing some guns for sale to Jailbreak also. 2 W97s, a Sharps, couple Taurus autos and a Taurus revolver. I'm not tryin' to hijack your thread Dee- I'm taking a table, thought you might like to lay yours out with mine. Better to be seen by shooters.

Cause we all know you have lots of extra guns laying around!

:->

See you at Jailbreak

If they have a drawing for anything I want you to hold my tickets!

Shotguns are still available. If someone is extremely interested, send my your email address and I can send you some pictures!

Oklahoma Dee

Archived