SASS Wire Forum

Katie the Commie

Blackwater 53393

:D:D Well at least they're thinning out some. First Ohlbermann and now Katie Couric could this be a trend??? :unsure::unsure:

Sorry if the intro seems a little mean spirited. She's just one of those people I could definitely do without!!

All I can say is "DON'T LET THE SCREEN DOOR HIT YOU IN THE A$$ AS YOU LEAVE."

Curley Bill or was it Johnny Ringo that said it best in Tombstone. "Bye"

Curly Bill

Been a coon's age since I heard anyone called a commie. :lol:

I thought she was just a typical liberal talking head. ;)

"Been a coon's age since I heard anyone called a commie.

I thought she was just a typical liberal talking head.'

It's the same thing Bob. :FlagAm:

The only real commies I ever met had guns. :lol:

Good riddance. Maybe the news won't be so tainted coming from them in the future.

Liberal left is the same thing as a commie, they just have a different tactic. They want to declaw us so that we're dependent on their care and rules.

Now could we get some judges, and politicians ousted from the ranks?

As a former VP of CBS...Katie is too stupid to be a commie. That would require at least some kind of

conviction and philosophy. Katie is nothing more than another pretty face moron that the suits at CBS

began hiring twenty years ago in order to "compete" with CNN and Fox.

Katie didn't kill CBS News. CBS News killed CBS News.

Katie will go on to host "Dancing with the Druids," make a trillion dollars a year and STILL won't know what continent she lives on.

More power to her.

Marx, Engels and Mao never carried a gun and Stalin only carried one when he was robbing banks. John Kerry is another story. Jane Fonda carried one in Barbarella, to good effect.

I would hardly put Katie in their league. :lol:

Well, she is getting older to sell sex with her far left brand of silliness.. lol They hire, cute who can read the lines or a prompter and scrip the message to be their message.. pretty much a left sided robot.. Oh, yeah.. lol... in my best Deja voice.. I have seen her kind over and over and over .. again.. must be Deja Vu.. lol

Man, this is a tough joint this morning!

"Commie"????

I've never really thought of Katie as anything other than an average news reader. She impresses me as a nice woman, who has carried her share of personal tragedies with grace and aplomb. I've never seen her berate a guest, or act boorishly. And I've never associated any harsh political positions with her professional actions.

I've come to accept that there are alot of folks of various political persuasions who have personal views on "hot-button" topics that vary from my own - but I would not assign pejorative slurs to them based on such differences.

LL

Man, this is a tough joint this morning!

"Commie"????

I've never really thought of Katie as anything other than an average news reader. She impresses me as a nice woman, who has carried her share of personal tragedies with grace and aplomb. I've never seen her berate a guest, or act boorishly. And I've never associated any harsh political positions with her professional actions.

I've come to accept that there are alot of folks of various political persuasions who have personal views on "hot-button" topics that vary from my own - but I would not assign pejorative slurs to them based on such differences.

LL

Why Loophole, Ive heard tell she sleeps with a pic of Fidel Castro under her pillow and the other night she was on reading the news and wore a dang RED dress.

Ya cain't argue with facts like that. Yup. Commie through and through.

She even has a cat that says Mao! :lol: :lol:

I believe she's just a rather dim, left leaning network news minion. But I doubt she's a commie. ;)

She’s Very PC, but Katie Can’t See

Katie Couric: "Time magazine’s Person of the Year issue hits news stands today and this year it honors the American soldier. Jim Kelly is Time’s Managing Editor and veteran war photographer James Nachtwey was embedded with the Army’s First Armored Division in Baghdad and took the remarkable images in this week’s issue, he was also wounded while on assignment. Gentlemen, welcome, good morning, nice to have you both. I was so, I have to say, just personally, I was so pleased to see this....Tell me why you all decided to honor the American soldier? Wondering why there’s no woman on the cover, too?"

Time’s Jim Kelly, pointing to cover: "This is a woman."

Couric: "Oh, there you go, oh sorry....I couldn’t tell because of her helmet."

— Exchange on NBC’s Today, December 22, 2003.

It's all about ratings. When I want the news, I don't turn to CBS for it. I watch FOX or CNN. I suspect there's too many of us out here in the real world that never watch Katie and don't care what she says.

And nobody's got better looking news babes than FOX.

She even has a cat that says Mao! :lol: :lol:

HOLY S@#*!!! ALL OF MY CATS ARE COMMIES!!!

I've got to do something about that!!! :angry::angry::angry:

HOLY S@#*!!! ALL OF MY CATS ARE COMMIES!!!

I've got to do something about that!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Yup. I had a card carryin commie cat for many years.

She always thought she was entitled to half my food even though she didn't work for it. :lol:

True, Barbarella does make Katie look like someones sissy little brother.

Barbarella is Jane Fonda. Let's don't go there.

It's all about ratings. When I want the news, I don't turn to CBS for it. I watch FOX or CNN. I suspect there's too many of us out here in the real world that never watch Katie and don't care what she says.

And nobody's got better looking news babes than FOX.

BBC has the least slanted news on TV.

Fox network here is da most left leanin' station.

She, like all other reporters, just read da lines on da screen, dats all.

NOW, when she sat on her desk, wif them long lovely sexy legs crossed....

Oh man, da diffiently got my attention !!!! :wub:

Got Lady Hawk's attention too. She started diggin' through da juck drawer fer her imfamous rollin' pin !!!!! :wacko:

Got Lady Hawk's attention too. She started diggin' through da juck drawer fer her imfamous rollin' pin !!!!! :wacko:

Isn't it amazing how unreasonable some women are about things like that?

I'm lucky, my bride of almost 21 years will point out good looking women for me to appreciate.

Isn't it amazing how unreasonable some women are about things like that?

I'm lucky, my bride of almost 21 years will point out good looking women for me to appreciate.

I will tell ya first hand...

Ya got a dang good bride der Subdeacon Joe.

Me....my bride well all but slap me ifin' a good lookin women just walks by.

She is so dang worryed bout her weight. I told her dat is it dat much more fer me to love. And I meant it !!!

She still don't belive me !!

Archived