What happened to the U.S. Open thread?

Black Angus McPherson

TBone and Mose tick somebody off?

Still no answers and the thread is still missing? :unsure:

As Arty Johnson would say "Verrry interesting"

As obama would say "It's George W.'s fault"

Anybody heard from T-Bone or Mose? Or are they missing too? :unsure:

Angus

If ya'll don't hear from me within the week would ya'll send out a party to check on me, make sure I'M still here? :ph34r:

Angus

If ya'll don't hear from me within the week would ya'll send out a party to check on me, make sure I'M still here? :ph34r:

Let me..................uhhhhh....................US. Yeah, let US know where your guns are. That way I...............uhhhh............WE...........Yeah, that way WE can keep 'em safe for ya' while yer gone. ;)

WELL FOLKS THE THREADS SEEM TO BE MISSING BUT THE SHOOTS HAVE NOT GONE NO WHERE.

THE TRIPLE CROWN WILL STILL GO ON AS PLANNED!!!!!!!

THE MIDWEST CLASSIC WILL BE THE FIRST LEG OF THE THREE CIRCUT EVENT BEING SHOT ON APRIL 28TH-30TH (PM MOSE, BELLA, T-BONE, OR HONEY B GRACEFUL FOR MORE INFORMATION)

THE SECOND LEG WILL BE: THE US OPEN

IT WILL BE SHOT SEPTEMBER 8TH-10TH (CONTACT MOSE, BELLA, T-BONE, OR HONEY B GRACEFUL FOR MORE INFORMATION)

AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, THE MOST ENTERTAINING MATCH OF THE SHOOTING WORLD

THE THIRD AND FINAL LEG OF THE EVENT

THE SOUTHWEST REGINAL CHAMPIONSHIP

AT THE BADLANDS BAR 3 RANCH.......

COMIN AT CHA' WILL BE NOVEMBER 1ST-5TH

CONTACT HONEY B GRACEFUL OR T-BONE DOOLEY FOR MORE INFORMATION

DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO BE A PART OF THE 1ST EVER TRIPLE CROWN OF COWBOY SHOOTING

GET YOUR ENTRY FORMS IN TODAY!!!!!!

See what happened was . well ya know that thing. or maybe it was that other thing.

Heck I have no Idea I can't even think up a good lie about it so here is the real deal.

Last night Me, Elvis , Betty,Wilma and Marylin were over at Sassquatch's house having a Big Foot burger and discussing the ramifications of removing the tin foil from our shooting hats. I looked up and saw Marvin (he's martian ya know) stepping out of his craft. He warned us of the impending doom that the Myan's told was just around the corner. He says the first thing that would happen is inner demons of the machine would start removing all the Fun Stuff for we humans to enjoy and they would use the internet to start the chaos.I believe we were chosen for the terror to begin with us.

In closing I would add it's ANARCHY ANARCHY.

SEE YA AT ALL THREE OF THE TRIPLE CROWN EVENTS.( which are still happening as scheduled) SAME BAT TIME , SAME BAT CHANNEL

MOSE

I'm thinkin it might just be some sort of diabolical plan hatched by the nefarious ALAMO KID! Have ya noticed how he has been suspiciously absent from the Wire lately! I'm bettin he's somehow kidnapped the threads in hopes that some of us will think that the shoots might not be happenin, thereby lowering the level of competition he'll have to face. Then he plans to waltz in and pull off a win! I'm onto ya KID! :P

I just checked the Events wire and the thread about the U.S. Open is missing. Wha' happened? It should have been there for September 8-10.

Just wondering. Angus

Hello Black Angus McPherson,

If you go to the Events Wire you will see it is visible again. Apparently if nothing is posted or viewed for 90 days the post becomes invisible...we thought we had corrected that but apparently not. If it happens again please contact me and I will get it back up. Thank you Katie

I don't know about Ya'll but I've been missing something for a while.. Mose summed it up in a nut shell... Katie got it all worked out, just one of those alien bugs that gets under your toe nails... Just Does!!!! I took a trip last week and went on an outer body experiance and learnd alot about--life-love- green grass and horse poop[sorry had to say that]and when I woke today my eyes where clear and on track... I know where I'm going-- T-Bone

Hello Black Angus McPherson,

If you go to the Events Wire you will see it is visible again. Apparently if nothing is posted or viewed for 90 days the post becomes invisible...we thought we had corrected that but apparently not. If it happens again please contact me and I will get it back up. Thank you Katie

Thank you right kindly, ma'am. I was a wonderin'.

Angus

I don't know about Ya'll but I've been missing something for a while.. Mose summed it up in a nut shell... Katie got it all worked out, just one of those alien bugs that gets under your toe nails... Just Does!!!! I took a trip last week and went on an outer body experiance and learnd alot about--life-love- green grass and horse poop[sorry had to say that]and when I woke today my eyes where clear and on track... I know where I'm going-- T-Bone

Welll.... as long as SOMEONE knows where they are going....

It was George Bush, he done it. That what they say on TV. I think it was the African Killer Bee's and Fire aints..They have takin over this part of Texas... They have in-full-traded the internet access componet mother board and fused a few of the fiber optics together at the waitband of the micro Aliens mini process center... I told ya'll I took a trip ????? T-Bone

Archived