SASS Wire Forum

External Mod?

Joe LaFives #5481

Yeah. I was going to hold off posting here until I had video. The local range has been tied up with club matches.

That's my gun :).

I'm trying to get the total reload time down to parity or near-so with a SA wheelgun eating out of speedloaders. This step takes me halfway there. It's the first variant that works with full-power 357 ammo, and I can put a smaller final end-cap plate on to increase the pressure for use with 38s.

If I get everything running right, this one gun will be able to clear a SASS stage in the 40-sec range, including reloads.

:D

Y'all have been joking around about a "steampunk class"...well hell, let's friggin' go!

Yeah. I was going to hold off posting here until I had video. The local range has been tied up with club matches.

That's my gun :).

I'm trying to get the total reload time down to parity or near-so with a SA wheelgun eating out of speedloaders. This step takes me halfway there. It's the first variant that works with full-power 357 ammo, and I can put a smaller final end-cap plate on to increase the pressure for use with 38s.

If I get everything running right, this one gun will be able to clear a SASS stage in the 40-sec range, including reloads.

:D

Looking forward to seeing that video! :)

Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video!

:lol:

Archived