SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators Shoot This Saturday the 9th.

WOODFOX , sass#34179

:FlagAm: Sandusky County Regulators are Shootin This Saturday the 9th at Stoney Bottom in Gibsonburg Ohio at The Sandusky Co. Sportsmans Club. Registration is 8am.- 9:15am. Mandatory safety meeting @ 9:30am Match will start directly after meeting .Cost is $15 for non SCSC members and $10 for members Juniors 17 and under shoot free with an adult. We will shoot 6 stages of Cowboy Action fun . Shoot 3 stop for lunch and 3 more after lunch . Breakfast and lunch will be available in our clubhouse for a fee . Side match will be speed shotgun @ 8:30 so bring a little extra ammo for your shotgun . This will be our first shoot of the season so dust off your gear and come on out and join us it's been a long winter .

Hope to see ya all Woodfox :rolleyes:

Hoping to be there, I'll see how the knee survives our wed. shoot.

Great time out at Sandusky if ya never been there go, it's a fun time fer all.B)

What Crossdraw & Rye said.

Always have a fine time at Sandusky.

See y'all on Saturday

--Dawg

Great clug to shoot at, with, or watevur....grate folk tuu. Ide be that but Imma lil fer away for tha time beun. lukin forwert tu shutin thar soon tho...

Cheyenne, wuze got sandal tan, Coolpeppeh

:rolleyes: BTT. for Tuesday the weather man says 65 for saturday so come on out and welcome our new Match Directors Curtice Clay and Creek Bottom Kate . Woodfox B)

I wonder if Bad Finger Bodine is lurking out there somewhere?

:ph34r: Was planning on bringin' Sassy but now I am a little nervous about Too Smooth puttin a whoooppin' on me. I think he's been waitin' in a draw :unsure: and is going to AMBUSH me!! :o Lookin' forward to seeing all the pards.

Badfinger Bodene

One of the "shakin-in-my-boots" Bodene brothers :blink:

Sure plan on bein' there if it's not pourin' down rain. Setup on Friday?

Deadeye Dingus

:angry: Rain is a dirty word around here especially on Saturday .

Setup on friday @ 3pm :wacko: Woodfox :D:D

Remember Woodstock..........................................Let's all chant:

No Rain

No Rain

No Rain

No Rain

No Rain

No Rain

No Rain

Well now this sounds like a good time to go south..Eleanor and I are plannin' on being there and I'm sure the Brothers are too. See Ya'll then...Faygo(that's real Rusty)Kid

Well now this sounds like a good time to go south..Eleanor and I are plannin' on being there and I'm sure the Brothers are too. See Ya'll then...Faygo(that's real Rusty)Kid

<_< Not to worry Faygo I have WD 40 in my gun cart

Woodfox :wacko::wacko:

He can always shoot his TTN Hammer gun!

Might slow him down some so I can whoop him!

That'll be the Day!--(said in my best Duke accent)

See y'all in a coupla days

--Dawg

Can hardly wait till Sat...............I'll be smokin 'em up after shooting smokeless at our wed. shoot, geeesh what a let down! BP Rules!:ph34r: Rye

:lol::lol: No Rain in the forcast for Saturday . Our range drains off real well so it won't be muddy either . We're settin up today for our first shoot of the season @3pm .

Ye Ha ' Woodfox B)B)B)B)B)B)

:lol::lol: No Rain in the forcast for Saturday . Our range drains off real well so it won't be muddy either . We're settin up today for our first shoot of the season @3pm .

Ye Ha ' Woodfox B)B)B)B)B)B)

Good Morning Woodfox

I am coming down to shoot with you guys tomorrow, looking forward to it....I am also bringing Gabby Glenn with me, tell Mike Fint to leave us some cookies :lol:

Good Morning Woodfox

I am coming down to shoot with you guys tomorrow, looking forward to it....I am also bringing Gabby Glenn with me, tell Mike Fint to leave us some cookies :lol:

Howdy Carolina ; I'm lookin forward to meetin ya . Woodfox B)

Mmmmm........me love cookies!:rolleyes: Actually I only had 2!!!!

Great job on the shoot yesterday, thanks to Curtice Clay, Creek Bottom Kate, Gas light, and Woodfox and all the others for putting on a terrific shoot. It was fun as usual. See ya'll next month if not sooner at Firelands Saturday! Rye B)

:ph34r: The Targets are set and all ready to go see ya all in the morning. Good Night Rye Miles wherever you are . :blink: Woodfox

Hi Woodfox

Me and Gabby Glenn sure had a great time, you guys have a super set up.....looking forward to the next shoot....I never got a cookie, :P ....got so busy having fun I forgot about them, but the cake sure was good :lol: .....was great to see the new shooters that were there as well, have a great week and see you soon.....a big Thumbs up to our Ohio neighbors....great place, great people and a Lot of fun

Archived