SASS Wire Forum

PHOTOS of Stages and Scenarios for BP Shoot

Korupt Karl

YeeHaw Gunner:

Lookin forward to meetin/shootin with ya.

Mingo--I'll never forget that -- it was a turning point for me as a shooter.

Safety & fun is #1.

Frenchy--I'll give ya a run fer yer money

YeeHaw!

--Dawg

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo,

The only reason you took first place (FCD) last year was because I wasn't there. :P . Year before last I took first place FCD. So if you want to be first again you better change your category maybe LFCD :rolleyes:

WMD, WEAPONS of MASS DESTRUCTION

Cheyenne............I gotta admit that was a goodun.....next year eh??? My Pa taught me to don't put nuthin off..

so this year it is....game on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HeeeeHeee

Crazy Mingo.............good to see ya finally woke up...growled and went back to sleep HaaHaaa

Cowboy Rick............you ain't gonna try an take my gourd too are ye???...if so I don't think 5 foot long rifles is allowed is they????

Manatee........you are commin to make sure everything is kept fair, right?....ya know ,,no eye gougin, bitin, kickin,scratchin, clawin, an that stuff right??????

Hey Frenchy Yukon............ya sure ya don't wanna go fer the gourd????????? the way ya shot them rifle targets with yer pistols Saturdy...Josey Wales wouldn't even be a challenge fer ya HeeeHee, No Mingo didn't put me up to that!!!

Where is Montana Long Hair anyway..........we need him in the gourd run. right??????

Spittoon O'tool ..........I need ya ta give me that secret BP load ya used on Cowboy Rick last year....Please???

Blood Washed

Thanks for the talk up and the offer but I think i'm staying in the JW cat. Jossie Wales is one of my favorite movies and shootin JW really puts me in the Black Powder spirit. I just hope we can get a few more BRAVE souls to give it a try. It takes a BRAVE (or maybe touched)man to give up their rifle and shoot all pistols in a gun fight, but man is it fun! Prairie Dawg and me would sure like to have some more shooters in that class to play with. It will really hone you pistol skills!!!!! :lol::blink::lol:

WHOAaaaaaaaaaaa nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Evun tha Woeful Master Duck (WMD) is tawking smack!!!!!!!!!!!! Wats thes wurld comin tuu??????? :wacko:

Here thit Mingo, I thin he dun cawlt u owt!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna b a gud time :lol:

Cheyenne, wu nevur tawks meaningless smack :blush: , Coolpeppah ;)

Heee Haaa Gunner..Now don't ya worry none .. You won't be the only one from Michigan there.. :unsure: We'll be watchin out for ya.. he he he he :P

Heee Haaa Duck of Death..What rock or blade of Grass did ya crawl out from.. :unsure: Was Rye with ya holdin your hand.. :o The both of ya meet me at Paradise Pass for some lessens on shootin FCD..I aint skeerd :lol:

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

O.K. Boys,

It's gett'n closer to time !

Need them applications in, from those talk'n smack !!!! :lol: So's we know you is come'n and not just

brush'n the dog backwards !!!! :o

THEN, once we knows your GOLD is real, then ya can continue with the fine trash talk'n that your Mama

would be soooooooo proud of............ :rolleyes::lol:

IF YA MISS THIS ONE YOUS IS GOING TO KICK YUR SELF !!!!

C. C. YA LATER

O.K. Boys,

Need them applications in, from those talk'n smack !!!! :lol: So's we know you is come'n ...

Stage (USPS) should have delivered mine. Y'all get it?

O.K. Boys,

Need them applications in, from those talk'n smack !!!! :lol: So's we know you is come'n and not just

brush'n the dog backwards !!!! :o

THEN, once we knows your GOLD is real, then ya can continue with the fine trash talk'n that your Mama

would be soooooooo proud of............ :rolleyes::lol:

IF YA MISS THIS ONE YOUS IS GOING TO KICK YUR SELF !!!!

C. C. YA LATER

On its way..

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I can not WAIT for the BP shoot! I'm not going after anything, just hoping to do better comparable to my 2010 state shoot scores! Its always a blast listening to all of you guys trash talk...one of these days I may have to shoot in the men's category to be part of the fun :) but that'll definitely be after Deuce and Scattergun are outta the cowboy class! I'm sure this year will be too much fun as all weekend shoots are with you people! Hope to see y'all there!

Sweetness

OKOKoKOK i'll pry opin the checkbuke an print up a applacashun, fill et owt an send et en...

Sweetness, yu kin join tha phun, Imma cureeous wut kinda trash tawkin sumbodie wit tha name of Sweetness cud du.... ;)

Shyanne, wuzza gonna bak up hiz trash tawkin, :P Coolpeppah :)

opps, tapped et gunfiter..... :lol:

Heee Haaa CC..I don't know why your worried.. :unsure:If the Cowboys from Michigan (Yankee's)say there comeing "the check is in the mail" :D Now some of those southern fellers(Ohio and such)it may be a differnt story.. ;)

Heee Haaa Crazy (whos check is in the mail)Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Hey K.K.

I done went and sent ya a PM.

BTT

Blood Washed

Got it and replied. Not to worry, there will be some tweaking prior to the final draft.

KK

Heee Haaa Duck of Death..Ya must of looked at the scores for Smoke in the Woods.. ^_^ Got ya alittle worried hah.. <_<

Don't worry I am haveing my hands operated on 4/18/11..You and Rye might have a slim chance to beat me..Naaa that won't happen.. :P

Heee Haaa Gunner..Not to worry ,You'll make lots of friends ,Its good that you make this shoot your first out of state shoot..KK,CC Cowboy Rick,P Dawg, and everybody else that shoots there are super.Great bunch of Cowboys ta shoot with.. :D

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Duck of Death..Ya must of looked at the scores for Smoke in the Woods.. ^_^ Got ya alittle worried hah.. dry.gif

Don't worry I am haveing my hands operated on 4/18/11..You and Rye might have a slim chance to beat me..Naaa that won't happen.. :P

Heee Haaa Gunner..Not to worry ,You'll make lots of friends ,Its good that you make this shoot your first out of state shoot..KK,CC Cowboy Rick,P Dawg, and everybody else that shoots there are super.Great bunch of Cowboys ta shoot with.. :D

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

I figgered if you were shootin' with those folks, they can't be all bad :lol:

I won't be in Rockford this month though - it'll be a straight shot to Indy for May...

Heee Haaa Gunner.. I to will not be at Rockford ,May 7th.. :huh: I'm doing a 5 Mile walk in muskegon For the March For Babies.. :) You remember last year on April 14 my grandson was born..He weighted 2lb.7oz.,He was 10 weeks early.. :blush: Well now he is 17lbs. He still has a feeding tube,and is on O2 yet but doing well.He also has Downs.but all his problems comes from being a preme..If you wold like to sponsor me www.marchforbabies.org/crazymingo and do it on line.. :D

You could come to Scottvile on the 30th.. :P

Heee Haaa Gunner.. I to will not be at Rockford ,May 7th.. :huh: I'm doing a 5 Mile walk in muskegon For the March For Babies.. :) You remember last year on April 14 my grandson was born..He weighted 2lb.7oz.,He was 10 weeks early.. :blush: Well now he is 17lbs. He still has a feeding tube,and is on O2 yet but doing well.He also has Downs.but all his problems comes from being a preme..If you wold like to sponsor me www.marchforbabies.org/crazymingo and do it on line.. :D

You could come to Scottvile on the 30th.. :P

Crazy Mingo pard ~ you're one to ride the river with :)

Crazy Mingo pard ~ you're one to ride the river with :)

Just make sure that he has taken hiz meds furst, witout the meds heez prone tu act lak a buckeye...an we kant have no moer wurthless nuts thin weze alreddy got ;)

Cheyenne, whuze bin nown tu miss a dose or tu of hiz own, Coolpeppah :D

Just make sure that he has taken hiz meds furst, witout the meds heez prone tu act lak a buckeye...an we kant have no moer wurthless nuts thin weze alreddy got ;)

Cheyenne, whuze bin nown tu miss a dose or tu of hiz own, Coolpeppah :D

Hey, Yall, I'm in Piqua with some buds....Gonna shoot in the morning. Doc EELS just told me he's a comin to the BP shoot in May. He'd had a drink or two so I know's he's a straight shootin about it. We was doin the Karoeke or somethin like that. Short Tom can't sing, but he looks good.

We sang a bunch of songs and they kept callin for the cowboys. We also had some support from my bud Rio Loco. Got to get some sleep so I's can shoot tomorrow.

Many have warned me to keep one eye open sleepin in Eels trailer....but I got my 1911 near by....can't hit anything, but I might scare em off if I need it.

oh, it is not sober. but it is not that drunk. karl will not have his way with me, the pervert. did i mention that this shoot is sponsored in part by crown royal. karl wants some kentucky jelly.

Archived