SASS Wire Forum

PHOTOS of Stages and Scenarios for BP Shoot

Korupt Karl

INDIANA-Cutter's Raiders-Black Powder Guild http://www.korruptkarl.com/

ps: IF YOU NEED AN ELECTRIC HOOKUP FOR YOUR TRAILER-$10 FOR THE WEEKEND....PM ME WITH A PHONE NUMBER AND I CAN CONFIRM YOU A SPOT. IF YOU LOOK ON THE LAYOUT BEHIND THE CABINS NEAR LONGRANGE THERE IS A ROW OF HOOKUPS WITH A VIEW OVER THE LAKE AND THE RANGE. http://www.cuttersra...tter-stages.htm

As of this morning, electrical hook up requests will be put on an alternate list as we cannot guarantee. I have hookups in place for: Hundred X, Boss Outlaw, Midnight, Furball, Cowboy Rick, Cheyenne Culpepper, Crazy Mingo, J C Smoke, and Hondo Dan....and cabins for Manatee, Mathew Duncan and yours truly

Stage 1-Gunsmith http://www.cuttersra...ges/Stage01.htm

STARTING POSITION: Shooter is outside on the porch with hands on door jambs.

LINE: That Chinaman is running them cheap shells on me again

ATB: Move to shotgun. Engage 2 shotgun targets (KD must go down). Move to opposite end of counter (Past tape on floor) and engage remaining Shotgun targets. Make shotgun safe

Grab rifle and engage rifle targets in a 2-6-2 pattern from either direction.

Make rifle safe.

Move to center past tape on floor and engage pistol targets in a 2-6-2 pattern from either direction.

Stage 2-Cantina http://www.cuttersra...ges/Stage02.htm

STARTING POSITION: Shooter is in either doorway with hands on hat.

LINE: I mean to kill you in one minute Ned.

ATB: Move to rifle and engage rifle targets in a progressive sweep from either direction. 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3, 4 on 4. Make rifle safe.

Using pistols as needed, engage pistol targets in a progressive sweep like rifle.

Move to shotgun. Engage shotgun targets till down.

Stage 3 Undertaker http://www.cuttersra...ges/Stage03.htm

STARTING POSITION: Shooter has hands on coffin standing behind it.

LINE: Damn that Texan….when you need him he's dead.

ATB: Pick up rifle and engage targets alternating between the rifle targets and the "B" target (Large GONG) from either direction. After the 10th round load one from the body and shoot the target "B".

Engage pistol targets alternating with large "B" target either direction.

Move to shotgun and engage left shotgun targets.Move outside and engage 4

Stage 4Saloon http://www.cuttersra...ges/Stage04.htm

STARTING POSITION: Shooter is in back room holding rifle. The rifle is pointed at the target, chamber empty.

LINE: I don't buy whiskey, I confiscate it.

ATB: Engage rifle targets in a continuous Nevada Sweep from either direction. Make rifle safe. (1-2-3-4-3-2-1-2-3-4 or 4-3-2-1-2-3-4-3-2-1)

Move to front room. Shooter may shoot remaining guns in any order:

Pistols: Engage pistol targets in a continuous Nevada Sweep.

Shotgun: 2 shots on each target, no double taps.

Stage5 Holy Smokes http://www.cuttersra...ges/Stage05.htm

STARTING POSITION: Shooter starts in center of fence on either end with shotgun in hand.

LINE: Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way.

ATB: Engage the 2 shotgun targets till down. Move to doorway and engage the 2 shotgun targets till down. Make shotgun safe.

Engage pistol targets in two Indiana sweeps from either direction. 2-2-1-2-3 or

2-2-3-2-1 holster.

Engage the rifle targets in two Indiana sweeps from either direction. Make safe.

Grab shotgun and engage remaining shotgun target from behind the fence.

Stage 6 Knot OK Corral http://www.cuttersra...ges/Stage06.htm

STARTING POSITION: Shooter starts beside firepit hands at Texas Surrender.

LINE: Fill your hands you son-of-a-gun.

ATB: Shooter's choice, do not end with rifle.

Shotgun: Engage 4 targets. Shooter must be completely left of pistol targets for left targets and completely right of pistol targets for right targets.

Pistols: Engage each target at least twice. Holster

Rifle: Engage each target at least twice. Make rifle safe.

Stage 7 Livery http://www.cuttersra...ges/Stage07.htm

STARTING POSITION: Shooter starts inside livery-hands on saddle.

LINE: Well, sister, the time has come for me to ride hard and fast.

ATB: Move to shotgun and engage 4 targets till down. Place shotgun completely in trough pointed at the berm.

Move to left trough and with rifle shoot the center target and then sweep four corner targets in either direction and repeat. Reload from the body and shoot the center target. You may reload at any time during the string. Stage rifle completely in the trough pointed toward the berm.

Using pistols shoot the center target and sweep the four corner targets in either direction. Repeat.

Stage 8 Marshall's Office http://www.cuttersraiders.com/PP/Stages/Stage08.htm

STARTING POSITION: In cell facing back raking cup against bars..

LINE: I never shot nobody I didn't have to...

ATB: Drop cup. Shooting through the window engage targets in two Ohio Sweeps from either direction. 1-2-1-2-3 or 3-2-3-2-1

Move to door. Engage the rifle targets with two Ohio sweeps from either direction. Make rifle safe.

Shotgun: Move outside and engage 4 shotgun targets till down.

Stage 9 Mad Montana's Mine http://www.cuttersra...ges/Stage09.htm

STARTING POSITION: Shooter starts outside mine by mine cart. Thumbs tucked inside gunbelt.

LINE: I ain't never seen nobody from Texas I couldn't shade.

ATB: With shotgun move to first window and engage shotgun targets. Move to first shaft and engage second two shotgun targets. Make shotgun safe.

Move to middle windows and through a window engage pistol targets in a 1-3-1 sweep. Repeat. Holster.

Move to second mine shaft and with rifle sweep the targets in a 1-3-1 sweep. Repeat.

Stage 10 Fort http://www.cuttersra...ges/Stage10.htm

STARTING POSITION: Shooter starts at far left or right. Shooter's choice. Shotgun in hand.

LINE: I call that bold talk for a one eyed fat man.

ATB: Shooter's choice, do not end with rifle.

Engage 3 sets of two shotgun targets from the outside windows and door.

Rifle: Engage rifle targets in a reverse Indiana sweep from either direction. 1-2-3-2-2- or 3-2-1-2-2-

Pistol: Move to inside left or inside right window. Engage targets in a reverse Indiana sweep. Move to opposite window and repeat

I shot it in 246 sec with only one miss. Let me know how I placed and send me my hardware.

Wyatt

Ha Ha Ha!

Good try but I beet you by a full 1second. :)

I shot it in 246 sec with only one miss. Let me know how I placed and send me my hardware.

Wyatt

KK, are u givin owt a las place award,,,, Wyatt nedes wun.....

Yup, gonnna b a gud time....

Cheyenne

Blood Washed maybe you'd better rethink this. Cheyenne is hotter than a red pepper and Duece, well ya can't touch him. I am a Hoosier, but I have a feelin that Gourd ain't gonna be in Indiana much longer......but, by all means....you go ahead and practice.

KK

Gonna do my best to make - will need to bring my daughter, Sassy Sunshine along (mom works and no night sitter). She said she will read and watch some :lol:

I am not that 'quick' so - sorry - no trash talk....yet ;)

We would be stayin' in a hotel though.

Fillin' out the application this week...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Blood Washed maybe you'd better rethink this. Cheyenne is hotter than a red pepper and Duece, well ya can't touch him. I am a Hoosier, but I have a feelin that Gourd ain't gonna be in Indiana much longer......but, by all means....you go ahead and practice.

KK

Now hold your horses Korupt, the Gourd might just stay in Indiana, cause we're talk big manly Pale Rider loads that are bound to frighten any non-Hoosier. Don’t shelve ole Bloodwashed, he’s just plain mean and can see through the thickest smoke, also..... (Sidebar: Max Montana was asking about the Gourd too).

Let's see now, Blood Washed, Cheyenne Culpepper, Duece Stevens, Possibly Max Montana and a couple of others.....WOW, I expect some polite conversation here....lol. NO Trash talkin.....be nice.....

KK

Now hold your horses Korupt, the Gourd might just stay in Indiana, cause we're talk big manly Pale Rider loads

yeah, cause you boys put up such a fight last time I shot PRGF down there.

Now theres bold talk from a fat man!!

So are you gonna actually strap on some guns and play, or ya gonna stick to the slow fire single shot stuff.....maybe ya better seems a bit more your speed.

Well now, soze weze mite hav a gunfite afturawl,,,,Max izza mitey fine GF, Dootz izza mitey kwick, but uzzin his lef han tu...tho he izza wunna tha kwikist thar iz, me, I bin shutin ok, an tha res o thoze indeeana fellers zure du tawlk a gud fite....I gess ownly tha shadow nose....an thewl b plentee shadows lingurin en awl thit smoke....

Cheyenne, lukin fourwert tu a gudun, culpeppah

Sumbody not gonna hav phun...................................Evurbody gonna hav phun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cc

hmmmm - maybe this is a shoot for the seasoned ones... :unsure:

Gunner, all the talk above is centered around one category, Pale Rider Gun Fighter. Don't be intimidated, all other catergories are open and seriously, this is a really fun shoot no matter what your skill level.

Spittoon

Gunner, all the talk above is centered around one category, Pale Rider Gun Fighter. Don't be intimidated, all other catergories are open and seriously, this is a really fun shoot no matter what your skill level.

Spittoon

:D I have the ap filled out - just waiting for an answer to my question to KK. I will be shooting FCG...

I hear it is a great shoot and look forward to shooting with and meeting some of you... B)

KK

K.K.

You oughta know by now I don't give up or rethink things. Why I remember a fight I got in when I was a youngster......that feller just gave up an walked away. Cuz he knocked me down 4 times and I just kept crawlin back up........guess his hand got sore...anyway he quit.

Now as for Max and Cheyenne, they is nice pards, I gots lots of respect fer the both of em. But they best back down on the gourd..........I'm just sayin. Persistant thats whut I am,

Blood Washed

GG:

Come on out.

We have all gunfighter-friendly stages and BP-friendly stages.

Yule eat well & you won't find a better group of pards.

--Dawg

Blood Warshed, Imma glad yur persistant, cuz thars always nex yur.... :lol:

Gatlin Gunner, I gotta say,,,,iffn yur taken us sereous....naw, dunt beleeve et....

Dawg, u dun gud! ;)

Cowboy Ricky, IOWA, hmmm whars thit?????? U got sum splainun tu du...... :o

Max an Duece bin AWFUL QUIET!!!!!!! :blush:

KK, u playun possum er wut? :P

Spittoons bin quiet tu....u bin praktucin? :wacko:

Whars CC top???????????? :blink:

Haz Crazee Mingo bin takin hiz meds/ he b way tu quiet tuu... <_<

Weze gunna hav a gud taim....

Cheyenne, who taint shot black in way tu long, Coolpeppah ;)

Gatlin Gunner, I gotta say,,,,iffn yur taken us sereous....naw, dunt beleeve et....

Dawg, u dun gud! ;)

Haz Crazee Mingo bin takin hiz meds/ he b way tu quiet tuu... dry.gif

]

CC; I've been gone most of the day....just got home. Nice to see you guys are playing nice....I''m a little slow....was someone callin me out or what....I'm ready....I'm willin and I'm able.....not sure for what.

Just a reminder....I've had a few more reservations for electricity for RV's today and this evening.....if''n you need a spot....better be sending me a pm....

KK

Heee Haaa Old Korupted One..I'll be there on Thursday PLEASE save me a spot with Electricity.. :) I don't know how to PM ya.. :huh:

Heee Haaa P Dawg.. I'll be shooting FCD.. :lol: Defending my last years title.. :D You remember....

Heee Haaa Gunner .. You'll do just fine..Be ready to have a great time with plenty of smoke and fire..Alot of GRINNS :D

Heee Haaa Mr Cowpecker Sir..Will ya be joinin this frickis.. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Dawg, u dun gud! ;)

Haz Crazee Mingo bin takin hiz meds/ he b way tu quiet tuu... <_<

U put a trakin thingy on dat Gord an' foller it afta da match ule find Iowa :P

Cheyenne............I gotta admit that was a goodun.....next year eh??? My Pa taught me to don't put nuthin off..

so this year it is....game on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HeeeeHeee

Crazy Mingo.............good to see ya finally woke up...growled and went back to sleep HaaHaaa

Cowboy Rick............you ain't gonna try an take my gourd too are ye???...if so I don't think 5 foot long rifles is allowed is they????

Manatee........you are commin to make sure everything is kept fair, right?....ya know ,,no eye gougin, bitin, kickin,scratchin, clawin, an that stuff right??????

Hey Frenchy Yukon............ya sure ya don't wanna go fer the gourd????????? the way ya shot them rifle targets with yer pistols Saturdy...Josey Wales wouldn't even be a challenge fer ya HeeeHee, No Mingo didn't put me up to that!!!

Where is Montana Long Hair anyway..........we need him in the gourd run. right??????

Spittoon O'tool ..........I need ya ta give me that secret BP load ya used on Cowboy Rick last year....Please???

Blood Washed

Welllll nowwww, let me make wun thang purfektly cleerrrrr, mi numbur 1 & 2 thangs ar this, shute az well az I kin and tu hav az much phun wit evurbodie az Ize kin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iffn thit meens sucksezfulie deefening mie tietul thin coooooooolllll. iffn i shute well an dunt, thin coolllllll. Iffn I dunt hav phun thin shame on evurwun else,,,nawwwwwwww yu nose bettur thin tu take me sereouslee, shame on me!! Sumtimes Ize take miesef tuu sereoulie.....tha's a bummer......

Sooooo, hav sed thit, brang et boyz........I got nuff fer awl of yassssssssssssssss!!!!!!!1

Cheyenne, gonna hav a gud time, coolpeppah

Application is in the mail!! :D Hotel is booked!! Will be there Saturday & Sunday ;)

Way to go Gunner! Looking forward to meeting and shooting with you.

CR

Archived