SASS Wire Forum

Great Cowboy Shoot and Very Old Cowboy

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

Hello Cowboys & Ladies,

OLd Hoss and a Pard from Chattanooga left early yesterday and drove up to Wartrace, Tennessee and had a great day with the Wartrace Regulators.

I have been around to several CAS shooting ranges across this great country, and this one ranks right up there with five or so top ranges that I have seen. High a top beautiful, rolling hills of Tennessee- we had a great day. A complete Western Town and it even has a RR station!

The Weather was wonderful and the hospitality was superb. If any of you get a chance to shot there, you shold look up up Randy Saint Eagle; he will take care of you. The other good news, is your first shoot there (it was this time for me) is free!

While waiting to shoot and meeting new friends, my Pard, Sudden Sam, introduced my to a member there who is the oldest CAS shooter in Teenssee, and perhaps in the USA(?). His name is "Blue Boy" and he is 92 years old; gets around well and looks 80!

Great day; Anyone in the South East, or traveling though Tennessee, stop over at Wartrce on the first Saturday of the month for a real treat.

BTW, for the second straight year, the Wartrace Regulators will host the Tennessee State Championships this Fall.

check out the Conicle for details. It will be worth your time to come to a splendid facilty with great Southern Hospitality!

Hoss Carpenter

I couldn't agree more about it being a great club with a great bunch of folks. We were fortunate to have a good number of them come down and shoot with us today at the North Alabama Regulators. The only problem is: When a few come, they don't bring everyone. :)

Congratulations to Buck Dodgers for being top cowboy today. He drove the Cadillac home.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hoss thanks for the kind words, sorry I missed this post until now. Enjoyed shooting with you and hope you can come back soon.

Buck sorry I couldn,t make your match, hope to see you at the GA.State.

Blue Boy is our inspiration and he travels to a Annual Match or two a year as well.

Randy

Archived