SASS Wire Forum

Doc Roy L Pain's dad passes away

Two Rig a Tony , #54423

This past week end Doc's dad passed away he is 83 years old and had a bad heart. Doc is currently in KY with his mother taking care of funeral arrangements.

I know there are people out there that would like to let Doc know they are thinking of him etc.

If you would like to send a card to Doc I will email his address to you contact me at tonyastuccio@astuccioins.com

Prayers up from Kay and I. Sorry for your loss.

Doc; We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

KK

LORD, I ask that you wrap your loving arms around Doc and his family during this heart wrenching time. May they know your peace. Comfort them please dear Lord. in Jesus name, amen

Prayers & condolences out to Doc & his family from Dakota Skipper & Prairie DAwg

I just got home from my mom's. All went well with the services and now it will be just trying to help mom get used to living without dad. She is 78 and it's gonna be a rough road for her. I had no idea anything had been posted on the wire, but I want to sincerely thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I am sure they helped. It's times like this when we realize that we are a very close organization of not only competetors, but true friends. Thanks to everyone....Doc and Pinky

Archived