SASS Wire Forum

NON CAS .30 M1 Carbine Parts SOLD

I don’t know if there is any interest out there but I want to get rid of some accumulated .30 Cal. M1 Carbine parts left over from my M1 Carbine collecting days. These are all functional but used parts that came out of various G.I. M1 carbines. All have varying degrees of Parkerizing wear so don’t expect new parts.

I’d love to sell the whole lot but if there is no interest I’ll figure out a way to part them out. Price for the lot is $250, shipping included, (which is less than ½ of what Numrich Gun Parts is asking).

Included are:

5 firing pins

5 stripped bolts (2 ea. M2, 3 ea. M1 type)

5 triggers

5 hammers

5 sears

First “I’ll take it” gets it.

Thanks for looking.

Tenderfoot Tom

Tom when you get to that footlocker of magazines shoot me a PM. The last three I bought were supposed to be good quality South Korean mfg but turned out to be garbage so I'm looking for more.

Tom when you get to that footlocker of magazines shoot me a PM. The last three I bought were supposed to be good quality South Korean mfg but turned out to be garbage so I'm looking for more.

I don't have a footlocker full but I've got a few from assorted GI contractors. I'll contact you by PM when I get them sorted out.

Thanks.

Tenderfoot Tom

Archived