SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Rick's Quote of the day

Here's the scenerio:

Yea that's whut Cowboy Rick said after I took 12 shots to git 2 knockdowns and 4 swingers, then Sweetness runs em...See he says"even a girl can do it"............... Outlaw ain't all they say it is>>>>>>>>>>>lol....

Good time fer sure.

Blood Washed

Cowboy Rick was like a machine, The Terminator, the way he was running that stretched out 73’ (it must be five feet long). Bloodwashed shot Outlaw and by the way he blazed with them pistols from the hip goes to prove one thing, he doesn’t need to aim, he uses the “Force” to guide those bullets home. It’s going to a great race for the Gourd!

p.s. I’m not saying who, but I think another Jedi may have used the force a couple times to slam the prop door on CR’s needle gun while he was shooting. :P

Goin fer the gourd I am.... yep, I belive I will. After shootin Outlaw yesterday, I discovered something.........

I don't need to aim to miss^^^^^^^^^^^^I didn't aim and I still missed ....so I have it figured out now!!!!!

Here's my strategy fer the gourd.............I'm just gonna act like I'm aimin and use the Widder promoted force..

Ya here that Cheyenne??????????Ya mebbey so might wanna change yer category fer the Black Powder shoot.

Oh, and it was shure good seein a bunch of pards I haven't seen for a while.............even K.Karl HeeHeee!

Blood Washed

Ya thin ya got me scart? Haaaa, whie i dunt bin beet bie sum o tha bes gurls en the biznezz,,,stil got bruezez tu pruve et!

How fas iz i? dun hed 6 mizzus yistidey an steel wupped em awl,,,,iffn yura gonna miz, miz fas!!!!!!!!!

KK wudda bint prowd!!!!!!!!!

Shyanne, wu taint scart o no gurl....Coolpeppah

Both of the times you guys are talking about were funny but the funniest was when old Spitton forgot which hand to start with after that split stage. He must have cocked that poor left hand gun three times before he realised what he did wrong. You can sure bet all the other Gunfigthers on our possie got a good laugh! :lol::o:lol:

Both of the times you guys are talking about were funny but the funniest was when old Spitton forgot which hand to start with after that split stage. He must have cocked that poor left hand gun three times before he realised what he did wrong. You can sure bet all the other Gunfigthers on our possie got a good laugh! :lol::o:lol:

Hey Frenchie,

Who? us? laugh at Spittoon? ...... Yep, I was yellin"keep goin it's in there" HeeeeHeeee...........then you had to go and tell him "the other pistol"..............And I'm not gonna say anything about Cowboy Rick mentioning an off hand start on the second set of pistol targets. Yep it was a goood day.

I was amazed at how good Frenchy Yukon was hittin those rifle target with his pistols, lots of us missed more of them with our rifle than he did with his SHORT barreled pistols. Josey Wales top Dog fer sure.

Look out Prairie Dawg.

Blood Washed

Did anybody laugh at Spittoon gettin' a little dry fire practice? Somehow, I was thinkin' that kinda prctice was for in the basement :blink: THis ain't the 'B' Western movie where you get to shoot all day without reloading!

I think Bloodwashed just likes to shoot that shotgun so much that he misses on purpose!

Dat Chenayannee guy doan no who he messin' wit. Prakis all winter an come ta claim mah Gord?? He be shakin' so bad won't nuttin fall down :P

Y'all take care - we got us a great match in the makin :excl:

CR

Archived