SASS Wire Forum

~Lakewood Marshals~

Wrong Way Annie and I would like to send BIG thanks to all the Lakewood Marshalls that made us feel at home and a little less nervous yesterday. We had a grand time. Special BIG thanks to Sargent Eli, Deadman Walking, Pine Ridge Jack and All the fellows on posse 2. Titus Canbe.......You are a good man. Thanks for all of your help and encouragement. Also special thanks to the fellar that loaned.....no..GAVE us a box of lighter 12ga loads so Annies arm wouldnt get abused. I'm ashamed to say I dont remember his name. Thanks again to all......hope to see you next month.

D.W. Wooly

Glad you both came to shoot with us yesterday DW. Annie was really improving by the end of the day, she picked it up quick :)

Shell Stuffer would be the name you're looking for on the shotgun shells

Glad you both came to shoot with us yesterday DW. Annie was really improving by the end of the day, she picked it up quick :)

Shell Stuffer would be the name you're looking for on the shotgun shells

Just to be clear here- we are calling Titus a good guy and just thanking Stuffer and not the other way around.

D.S. :D

Duke.....actually I would say everyone we talked to were GREAT people. Titus spent a LOT of time with us yesterday giving Annie tips and making us feel welcome.....all of posse 2 deserve a lot of credit and yes....Shell Stuffer IS a first rate guy in my book........

Duke.....actually I would say everyone we talked to were GREAT people. Titus spent a LOT of time with us yesterday giving Annie tips and making us feel welcome.....all of posse 2 deserve a lot of credit and yes....Shell Stuffer IS a first rate guy in my book........

Glad you were able to shoot with us. Of course posse 1 was better.... :rolleyes::lol:

Best suggestion I heard for the day was Rusty Banker's idea for a "Shell Stuffer Muffler" :lol:

Hey DW when you get to be around Stuffer more, you'll appreciate the abuse we give him :D Duke and I have been around him for 10 years......10 long, long years. :lol:

DW there is a shoot in Effingham this Saturday if your up for another shoot.

Sargent....I dont think I could keep Annie away now.....she's planning all sorts of wardrobe changes...shooting carts....new rifle....

however I know we have the next two or three weekends booked. We will be back for sure.

Wooly

Archived