SASS Wire Forum

Rattlesnake Wrangler Wins Overall!' VIDEO ADDED!

Colt Faro, SASS #54579

I can't believe it my 12 year old Buckaroo son won the match today!!! I'm proud as I can be of him. I will have video to come later. I guess that new rifle did what it was supposed to do.

I can't believe it my 12 year old Buckaroo son won the match today!!! I'm proud as I can be of him. I will have video to come later. I guess that new rifle did what it was supposed to do.

That young man is getting scary good......wish I could have been there to see it!

That young man is getting scary good......wish I could have been there to see it!

+1

After seeing those videos you posted, I'd be worried if I were one of the top shooters.

That's fantastic! Congrats... love it when the juniors do so well!

SEE? SEE? I done tol' ya what would happen....

Obviously the "gravel" gunsmithing trick didn't work. The crap bullets didn't work neither. Did the battery die in your remote jam gizmo? Obviously we need to come up with a new plan to keep that fine young man under some kind of control.... or he's gonna be a threat to the E-EN-TI-RE SASS world!

File down his sights. Not too much now, he wuz smart enough to figger out the first few tricks...

Super glue in the action. Sticky his triggers up to oh, bout twenny pounds.

You know that rosin stuff they sell for pitchers? They sell this pine tar stuff that oughta REALLY slow up his draw. (If'n you can get it into his holsters when he ain't looking)

YA DONE GOOD RATTLESNAKE! KEEP IT UP!!

You too Colt :D

Don, your right I need to do something to slow that boy down but he's just so dang tricky.

Nichols, thanks for all the stuff you gave him today he loved it! It wad great shootin with you.

Wes, you always one of Snakes heroes my friend he talks about you all the time!!!!

Concho, it's scary all right OMG you have no idea. Lol

CBB, Snake started when he was 5 just let em do what they want and they will find thier way.

Allie, thanks for the cheers and continued support your awesome as always!!!!

Griff, thanks.... Me too!!!

Colt,

Just thinking about where this will take your son in life. I'm sure that his life will be one of great joy to all who know him and love him. You are doing a fine job in preparing him for the future. Snake, you are an inspiration to everyone here. Keep up the fine shooting and all the best to you in the future.

He's been working real hard on his game.

And it really shows! (Of course, Colt, you haven't been helping him at all, right? ;) )

Congrats to both of you :excl: :excl: :excl:

+1

+2 Kid Ghost says "Good shooting".

Ghost

Well we are on our way home. It was a great weekend of shooting! We had at least 7 young shooters out at the Fort this weekend. It was great to see this many! We brought a new friend with us his name is Preacher Kid. He did quite well and really had a good time! Rattlesnake also had his old friend Two Gun Cody ( Oklahoma Dee's son) there as well. It was great to shoot with our friends old and new!

It was a special weekend for us. It was Rattlesnakes first overall win and I was lucky enough to come in first overall today. Some of our old friends who we haven't shot with in while were also there Waterloo, San Gabriel, Two Gun Johnny just to name a few. We appreciate seeing everyone and we look forward to Jailbreak at Oakwood this weekend.

Everyone who missed the match at The Fort this weekend missed a real good time! We took lots of video and when I get home I'll get some of it posted up.

Colt

Yep, the kid was on a run for sure on Saturday. And fun to watch too. Had a good time and was lucky enough to be on the same posse with Rattelsnake and Rattlesnake's Dad (aka Colt Faro). Bunch of other great folks. Best monthly I have been to in a while. Yep, OFP sure does it right.

Hey Rattlesnake,...& Colt,, well done man.

Least you didn't get a headache this time :rolleyes:

Although I'll bet all those other shooters were wishing so> :D:D:D

And you're obviously a bit quicker too now.... wow...

Anyway well done mate from

Jack & Kathouse from downunder

Trust me when I say this because I was there. It was a joy to see that boy shoot. Folks if you have not met Colt or Rattlesnake, they are even better people than they are shooters. Im proud to call them friends.

Great Job Guys. Keep it up.

....oh FYI, Colt won the match on Sunday

Two Gun

Hey Colt

Waterloo was at our house after the shoot. He showed me the video of Rattlesnack shooting.

I think he's almost as proud of him as you are!

We will see you this weekend at Jailbreak.

Hey Colt

Waterloo was at our house after the shoot. He showed me the video of Rattlesnack shooting.

I think he's almost as proud of him as you are!

We will see you this weekend at Jailbreak.

Rattlesnake just loves hanging out with Waterloo and learning all he can. He's like a little sponge. I think Dylan thinks of him as Uncle Waterloo! LOL He even had the sideways pistol thang workin this weekend. I will say this, Waterloo has a way about him that is encouraging and easy to learn from. I not only saw it with Snake but I also saw it when he was working with Cody Two Guns, Oklahoma Dee's son this weekend. We really appreciate all he does! He has quite a gift with that.

See you at Jailbreak!!!

Colt

Thanks Colt, it's easy to teach when you show the little dictator what to do once and he just does it. Cody Two Guns is a natural too, OK Dee has taught him well. These young men are the future of SASS and our shooting sports in general, extra time needs to be taken to encourage them to continue shooting and bettering themselves and their self discipline through competition. School and girls should be the biggest obstacle to a young shooter sticking with it, they need all the help we can give them. Course the trick is to find a girl that likes to shoot too!:)

Complicated Lady, I think you just found another new nickname for Dylan, Rattlesnack;)

Uncle Waterloo

Oh no! Sorry about that Dylan

That's what I get for trying to respond on the SASS Wire between classes.

I have to admit though... it is kinda funny even though it was unintentional

Archived