SASS Wire Forum

Sass Texas State Championships

Howdy

I just posted a current category/shooter list on the events wire for this match. Looks like we may fill up at 300 shooters with 6 weeks to go. Registrations are in the newsletter section of our website. texicanrangers.com. The late fee date is not correct. The late fee date is April 25.

Thanks to all for coming.

Dusty

Howdy

I just posted a current category/shooter list on the events wire for this match. Looks like we may fill up at 300 shooters with 6 weeks to go. Registrations are in the newsletter section of our website. texicanrangers.com

Thanks to all for coming.

Dusty

Looking forward to it Dusty.

bb

Howdy Frio Kid.. hope to meet ya at the shoot..here is some direction ...Go to texicanrangers.com, on the right side is "select a section" Click on the newsletter. Flyer is right on top .

Looking forward to meeting ya Anvil Al.

We will have some kegs of beer at the banquet and setups at no charge. Friday night menu is now Gumbo by our own Squawty Bawdy. No charge to shooters for the gumbo.

Buzzie's BBQ is returning for lunch and dishing it out at the banquet. Breakfeast tacos Friday and Saturday morning.

Side match awards and workers drawing Friday night. Door prize drawings on Friday during the match. Door prizes at the banquet along raffle items. Most of these are guns.

Howdy Frio Kid.. hope to meet ya at the shoot..here is some direction ...Go to texicanrangers.com, on the right side is "select a section" Click on the newsletter. Flyer is right on top .

Looking forward to meeting ya Anvil Al.

We will have some kegs of beer at the banquet and setups at no charge. Friday night menu is now Gumbo by our own Squawty Bawdy. No charge to shooters for the gumbo.

Buzzie's BBQ is returning for lunch and dishing it out at the banquet. Breakfeast tacos Friday and Saturday morning.

Side match awards and workers drawing Friday night. Door prize drawings on Friday during the match. Door prizes at the banquet along raffle items. Most of these are guns.

Found the flyer awhile back - already signed up. Was looking for that list of shooters - looked on the events site and your website, didnt see it.

shooter list was posted yesterday on the events wire, page 2

Took me a while to find it too. He's talking about the SASS events wire not their club web page.

I guess I am just dense. I am looking under the SASS shooting events and not finding it. Is that the wrong place?????

Try this. http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showforum=21

Glad to hear those BBQ guys will be back. They were awesome. Heck the whole match was awesome!

Buzzie won 1st place for his BBQ in Austin a few months ago. So we have a Texas Champion feeding us at the Texas Championships! I'll update the list in a day or two. we have about 20 more that is not listed.

Archived