SASS Wire Forum

Need the Prayer Posse

Pards, my nephew, who is also my God son,underwent extensive emergency surgery yesterday that left him witonlt a 5% chance. Please send your prayers for his recovery. I know that a lot of you do as I do when an appeal is posted and send up prayers even if you do not post a reply. Thanks.

Pards, my nephew, who is also my God son,underwent extensive emergency surgery yesterday that left him witonlt a 5% chance. Please send your prayers for his recovery. I know that a lot of you do as I do when an appeal is posted and send up prayers even if you do not post a reply. Thanks.

Prayers up for you and your nephew. May the Lord grant you mercy and compassion to get through these troubled times and place his healing hands on your nephew.

Respectfully

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

LORD, I humbly ask that you comfort these dear folks, give them the peace that only you can give. Bless them Lord...wrap your arms around them. i ask these things in Jesus dear name, amen

Prayers up from Texas for comfort to the whole family.

I'm on board...God Bless.....Yoos-ta-be-kid Flagstaff, AZ

The Lord is standing by your side....all you need do is reach out and he will take your hand and comfort you. Our prayers are with you at this time!

Prayers for healing, prayers for comfort, prayers for the hands of the doctors and nurses who are caring for this young man.

Archived