SASS Wire Forum

Gun for Sale - Non CAS

For sale is my Wilson Combat CQB in .45 ACP. It sports a 5" barrel, ambidextrous safety, double diamond checkered coco-bolo grips, night sights, two Wilson 8-round magazines and a black leather Wilson RH hip holster. Included also is the original test target, barrel wrench, manual and Wilson Combat soft carrying case. It has an all black Armor-Tuff finish which is in good shape, and a flat checkered mainspring housing. There is the slightest of holster wear near the muzzle and a couple of nicks on the mainspring housing that are barely noticible. Otherwise, it is in excellent shape. I've seen guys on gunbroker asking $2000.+ for a CQB that has less features and a finish that looks ridden hard and put away wet. I'm asking $1600. for the whole package - you pay the shipping. I will only ship to an FFL dealer.

If I knew how to post pictures on this site, I would. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will send you pictures that way.

Thanks for looking.

WWB

I have three kimbers and like them a whole lot but they would be wilson's if the price was the same... They are very nice guns but they are spendy.

How does a Wilson shoot when compared to a Springfield GI or Kimber?

auburn4814@yahoo.com for pics.

They claim 1" @ 25 YDS. In skilled hands,(not mine) I believe it would shoot that well. My Kimbers shoot pretty tight, but I have to give the edge to the Wilson. Not sure about the Springfield GI, as I've never shot one.

Do you need any guns we could trade? I have a deluxe 1873 in 45LC. I have a Milspec Springfield 45 auto, I have 2nd gen colts dragoons, I also have Pietta 1858 remingtons as well as a Colt SAA 45 LC 4 5/8 barrell,with the brown box so it is older. I have M1 carbines as well as M1 garands, including winchester made.

How old is the pistol(i.e. night sights)

Got it in 06. Replaced the Wilson tritium with a Trijicon front sight in 08.You can actually see the Trijicon. I also have the original if you want it too.

Do you need any guns we could trade? I have a deluxe 1873 in 45LC. I have a Milspec Springfield 45 auto, I have 2nd gen colts dragoons, I also have Pietta 1858 remingtons as well as a Colt SAA 45 LC 4 5/8 barrell,with the brown box so it is older. I have M1 carbines as well as M1 garands, including winchester made.

I have most of the guns that you have listed already. One of the guns I'm looking to pick up is a '66. I've already purchased a couple of other pistols, so I need the cash to replenish the coffers. Thanks for the offer though.

Archived