SASS Wire Forum

Texas Secedes!

DA CONFEDERATE NATION RISES AGAIN !!!!

Dat was great !!! :lol:

Ifin' it ever happens....bein' a Texican....I can only hope !!B)

The last time , we ended up with " THE WAR OF NORTHEN AGGRESSION "

Dis time we learned from our mistakes.

(Oh boy, I just opened a can of worms!!! Run wif it boys and gals !;) )

As I recall, several "northern immigrants" died at the Alamo, guaranteeing Texas independence. Regardless that this is April 1st, we welcome any and all who would like to become Texicans!

I wanna be a Texican.

but my gal won't budge. :angry:

I guess with that statement, I'm not only barred from Texas but the He-Man Woman Haters Club. sigh...

;)

As I recall, several "northern immigrants" died at the Alamo, guaranteeing Texas independence. Regardless that this is April 1st, we welcome any and all who would like to become Texicans!

I hope to fulfill my dream of becoming a Texican sometime within the next two years. And I'm bringing my pension,(what's left of it after NY is done taxing me) and my guns with me.

:FlagAm:

I hope to fulfill my dream of becoming a Texican sometime within the next two years. And I'm bringing my pension,(what's left of it after NY is done taxing me) and my guns with me.

No state income taxes in Texas.

No state income taxes in Texas.

A friend sent me a 'Cost of Living' indicator program that was put out by one of the newspapers - I think it was USA Today. You punch in your income, the city or area that you want to go to, and it figures out whether you'll be + or - based on 4 factors - housing, groceries, utilities and medical care. I spent a couple of hours trying different areas, and the best value always came back to my first choice - Fort Worth, Texas. I of course would like to see other areas of Texas, but it's a big state - could take a few years. One thing for sure - I'll be looking forward to not having my property and school taxes surpass my principle and interest payment in my mortgage every month. Another plus is I won't have to worry about the State constantly trying to mess with my 2nd ammendment rights like they do here. But, that's a post for another time...

Archived