SASS Wire Forum

New Boot Rules?

Gold Canyon Kid #43974

Hey Pards,

I forgot to tell you, my latest affliction (seems like one a year since I retired) is a Morton's Neuroma. My doctor told me to wear comfortable, flat shoes and let him know if the pain gets unbearable. Last time I shot I wore flat boots. Foot hurt. I think I've had it for years. It just came and went. I'd take off my shoe and rub my food and could walk again. Unfortunately, it's hurt pretty consistently since the Convention.

So, if you see me sitting at a match, give me a break and don't tell me I "could get up and pick brass" like happened to me once at an annual match. :rolleyes:

Time will tell what I do or am able to do...

Regards,

Allie Mo

PS I'm allergic to aspirin (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines).

Hey Pards,

I forgot to tell you, my latest affliction (seems like one a year since I retired) is a Morton's Neuroma. My doctor told me to wear comfortable, flat shoes and let him know if the pain gets unbearable. Last time I shot I wore flat boots. Foot hurt. I think I've had it for years. It just came and went. I'd take off my shoe and rub my food and could walk again. Unfortunately, it's hurt pretty consistently since the Convention.

So, if you see me sitting at a match, give me a break and don't tell me I "could get up and pick brass" like happened to me once at an annual match. :rolleyes:

Time will tell what I do or am able to do...

Regards,

Allie Mo

PS I'm allergic to aspirin (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines).

You and I can keep score at AC, getting to where I need to sit a bunch too

Archived