SASS Wire Forum

April Fools Day Snow Storm

Howdy

No, it's no joke. We are presently enjoying a Nor'Easter here in New England. About two inches of wet sloppy snow on the ground so far. Big fat flakes. Supposed to continue all day, with an accumulation of maybe five inches at the Johnson spread.

I hate Winter and I hate Snow!

Youll feel better after youve robbed a few banks, well that and met with all your friends at next weekends shoot at Candia. I'm going to take the oppertunity to load up all that new starline 44Spec brass I got last week in betweens sessions with the snowblower.

Howdy

No, it's no joke. We are presently enjoying a Nor'Easter here in New England. About two inches of wet sloppy snow on the ground so far. Big fat flakes. Supposed to continue all day, with an accumulation of maybe five inches at the Johnson spread.

I hate Winter and I hate Snow!

Up here along the Canuckian border they rescinded the warning. It's cloudy and due to get into the low 40s. Thank you for taking the bullet for us. :)

Well thanks for reminding me Pony, next week had completely slipped my poor feeble little mind. Guess I better load up some ammo too.

Tell you what, if it will make you feel better we can recite lines from Butch and Sundance, bring the script so we can annoy folks on our possee. Might even let you fondle the new 1860 conversions that unlike Wild Bill's are in 44Spec not 38.

Well, bundle up and ride west to Founders Ranch. We expect to have a nice, square day on Sunday for the match - 75 by 75. Degrees and miles per hour wind speed.

:lol:

GJ

8 inches so far here in mid coast maine and the sounds form the woods behind my home ... well it could be a Dump stage for all the cracking and booming to the falling limbs and trees if it does not switch to rain soon lost of folks will lose power for a while I bet comming down at 1 to 2 inches and hour and it is HEAVY :angry:

Wholly Snot! Do you KNOW what that will do to the Baseball season!!!

BTW: My Dodgers are first, while the detested Frisco Gay-ants are LAST in the National League West!

Indians are playing the W.Sox at Progressive right now. Suppossedly sunny up there, and as of my last hearing they were getting beat 2-0 in the first inning already. Carmona's pitching, he doesn't fair well in chilly temps and it's showing already........... :wacko:<_<:blush:

Well Johnson, dont know about you but we got maybe two inches total today and looking out the front window of my place its all about gone. Nothing left on the road or my driveway which is the best thing about spring snow storms.

Yeah, not much, but the radar shows a lot of stuff still swirling around. We'll see if anymore drops over night.

about 25,000 lost power in the midcoast Maine area I was out for about 6 hours just came back on... spent the time cleaning guns of the winter storage spray (boeing boshield http://boeshield.com/ is the best i have found short of soaking guns in cosmoline) did you know the dirty Hoppies #9 patches flare green when you toss em in the fire? or the ones from the guns I shoot Mil Surp ball ammo in do anyway..

Archived