SASS Wire Forum

For those that love Flo...

Seems that Progressive Insurance has a new plan....

You agree to allow them to install an electronic monitoring & reporting device in your vehicle, tracking your mileage, speed, acceleration rate, braking rate, and similar data, and if they interpret that data to show that you are a safer driver, they'll give you a break on your premium...

So...for all you Flo lovers out there...how many of you will volunteer to let her sit in the car with you, and report back to the Home Office about your driving habits?

http://www.progressive.com/auto/snapshot-how-it-works.aspx

LL

Nope. I have no doubt that my driving habits would record favorably most of the time, but I don't want to be intruded on like that. Other insurance companies have similar programs for teen drivers. I said no to that as well.

I posted last week that the owner of Progressive is a far left puke that is on board with the Soros gang. Stay away from FLO and this rat bastard at all cost. He's up to no good

Guest Cinch, SASS#29433

Yea start using this info to tell ya how many carbon units ya owe... ;)

If they really wanna save ya some $$ they could quit showin that dumb broad on TV every 2 minutes... :wacko:

No...really Dusty tell us how you feel about it....LOL...I agree 100% by the way!

Seems that Progressive Insurance has a new plan....

You agree to allow them to install an electronic monitoring & reporting device in your vehicle, tracking your mileage, speed, acceleration rate, braking rate, and similar data, and if they interpret that data to show that you are a safer driver, they'll give you a break on your premium...

So...for all you Flo lovers out there...how many of you will volunteer to let her sit in the car with you, and report back to the Home Office about your driving habits?

http://www.progressi...w-it-works.aspx

LL

Uh.. not so much here.. accident free except for being rearened at a stop; and I had no place to go... I do drive fast at times.. so I do not need big brother in the car with me.. Besides my brothers drove faster than I do.. lol

I posted last week that the owner of Progressive is a far left puke that is on board with the Soros gang. Stay away from FLO and this rat bastard at all cost. He's up to no good

Dusty is rat.....

Y'all watch dis rat very close now,...ya hear ?? :angry:

Don't care. I don't use Progressive.

I still like Flo though. :lol:

Exactly. If you're doing business with these folks, you're undercutting your own freedoms.

Yer right on the money with this Dusty, the guy is a BIG lib right here in Cleveland,Ohio.

Besides Flo wears too much makeup!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Archived