gamer term was violent, and considered meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAAn

here is a think

.....................out of the tri-angle perspective

it was 1967

I had my firet git-tar, that my step grandpa helpped me buy

the beatles rocked,

and some how

made my hair grow longer than usual

(butt he kept be fed and clothed) i luv him 2day, at 84+-, no birth cirt., farm in ND

hence,,,,,,,,,,,further problems with my step dadd

but this guy must a been a gamer (this guy is jimmy)

playin a right hand git-tar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,left handed

and dude

he was not of my color

he is the rebel that inspires many

and he did it

by

merit

skill

practice

and the desire to perform beyond

star-trek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7XN5dzU68&feature=related

ya might not like the music

ya might not like him

but he was an inpirtaion / gamer of the git-tarr

gamers suck when they push thee rules

gamers rock when they teach otheeeeeeeeeeeeers

within the rules

jimmy had no rules

and i respect him for that

buttt

we doo

dont pushh em

sass aint brokeen

WHAT IS MY POINT

have fun

fun

fun

yup

cc

Jimi Hendricks ----the greatest of all time hands down,he set the bar that others are still reaching for.Remember if you want to play like Jimi all you get is a standard guitar with a wah-wah bar and a double amp -----any takers?

Jimi Hendricks ----the greatest of all time hands down,he set the bar that others are still reaching for.Remember if you want to play like Jimi all you get is a standard guitar with a wah-wah bar and a double amp -----any takers?

Well, he did have a Vox wah wah, and seems to me an early pedal or 2. Not taking away what he did and could do, just gettin the whole story

hud

Well, he did have a Vox wah wah, and seems to me an early pedal or 2. Not taking away what he did and could do, just gettin the whole story

hud

yhaaa

buttt

it was a right handed git-tarr

with reversed strings

in a

narrow minded world

he rocks.......................................

gamer and all

I am a self confessed "Gamer".........and I have fun.....I try/do shoot each stage as fast and efficient as I can......minimum movement on transitions and positions - cause it's fun to challenge myself and go faster......shoot I even hit some of the targets every-once-in-awhile... ;)

And I always have fun......... :wub:

He was just like the rest of us, we all die eventually. I remember that every time I drive by his grave, just a few miles down the road from my home. The number of visitors goes down every year at least based on the number of cars parked near it.

He was just like the rest of us, we all die eventually. I remember that every time I drive by his grave, just a few miles down the road from my home. The number of visitors goes down every year at least based on the number of cars parked near it.

I lived in Seattle from 1976-1978, a friend of mines Dad, is buried right next to him. Used to go there with him on Christmas and fathers day. there used to be a statue with a Strat on it there, heard thats long gone now. Bruce Lee is up there too, at Lakeview Cemetary.

hud

I lived in Seattle from 1976-1978, a friend of mines Dad, is buried right next to him. Used to go there with him on Christmas and fathers day. there used to be a statue with a Strat on it there, heard thats long gone now. Bruce Lee is up there too, at Lakeview Cemetary.

hud

I think he is buried in Renton Wa at top of Cemetary Road at Greenwood Memorial. That is where the tourists go at least.

So Mikey whats medical Marijuana going for out there? Seams ta gist go wid tha psychadelic colors in tha clip. :P

RRR

Good question - he must be on it with the way he writes - yee gads :wacko: ......:P

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Yup - as time goes by folks lose interest - look at The Roy Rogers Museum and the Liberachi Museum (:rolleyes: ) RIP....

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I think he is buried in Renton Wa at top of Cemetary Road at Greenwood Memorial. That is where the tourists go at least.

That sounds right. It wasn't IN Seattle, thats why I went with him. I was the only one with a car, and it was a ways away. And 30 some years ago

hud

Ain't taking anything away from what all them other fellars can do... but for my money, Jeff Beck can do it all. From Jazz and Flaminco, to Rock and Folk... and make it all sound like it's the ONLY thing he does.

Archived