SASS Wire Forum

Sen Reid says the country does not care about the tea party

Trigger Mike

During a speech today Sen Reid from Nevada said the country does not care about the tea party. My 7 year old cares very deeply about the tea party. If she had her way she would have one every day. Since her youngest brother is only 18 months and does not know any better, she gets him to join her, so much so that every time he has a cracker he thinks it is a tea party and puts it on my daughters tea party plate and asks for a drink by bring you her tea party cup. :lol:

Seems to me as long as there are little girls, someone will care about the tea party. :)

He should get out more and see the rest of the world.

My little girl wood have a tea party each and every time I came in from the road.

She's now 28 and got married on March 26th. :wub:

I really miss those tea parties !!

Too bad I guess, since the Tea Party seems to be the only one that cares about the country!!

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Seriously. I joined my County's [major label party] in 2007, even went to the State Convention in 2008, 2009, 2010. All the R's and D's care about is "beating" the "other team" in the election. Honestly, it seems that the people active in party politics have no principles at all and only care about winning elections. What is best for the country does not even enter their thinking!!

Reckon I'd best apologize in advance in case my remarks get this thread killed...though technically, I am not talking here about any political topic (just wanted to point that little factoid out)

I don't agree with all they say and do, but in general, less taxes and smaller government, seems like just about everyone could be on board with.

Archived