SASS Wire Forum

Three holster rig for sale

They seem to have renamed this lately, but it’s a copy of what John Wayne used to wear. It’s got left and right strong-side holsters for 4¾” SAA’s and a right-hand crossdraw for a 7½” SAA. The belt (41" - 47", 25 .44 - .45 loops) and strong-side holsters show a minor amount of wear, but everything is good for many years of service yet to go. The crossdraw was rarely used, as it was bought for a gun which I decided I didn’t like the feel of.

I'm not shooting Cowboy any more. No chance of going back to it (my cart and all my guns except one Rossi 92 are gone), so this is completely surplus. I'd like to see $300 for the whole thing, and another $15 if you want it sent Priority.

I had some guy in Washington State offer to buy the setup off of GunsAmerica, and we haggled over the price a bit before reaching an agreement. Then he didn't pay and I've heard nothing from him since. Didn't leave a good taste in my mouth, to say the least.

But there's got to be somebody out there who wants leather. No, I won't break it up. But I will throw in a brown SASS badge holder (which I also don't need any more).

Tony

Like to see picks of it, or at least one that looks like it.

Check the link to GunsAmerica in my earlier listing.

They're what El Paso now calls the Shootist line. According to their webpage, the holsters go for $140 each, new, and the belt for $138. My strong-side holsters and the belt don't show much wear, and the crossdraw is all but pristine.

Tony

Swivelchair, will take it for the $275 shipped parcel post? Send were to send payent and what type payment you want?

R.R.R.

Let's go, Red. I've sent you a PM and I've left you a message on this site. You said you'd buy it and now you won't say a word. The ball's in your court.

Tony

Let's go, Red. I've sent you a PM and I've left you a message on this site. You said you'd buy it and now you won't say a word. The ball's in your court.

Tony

Tony sent you a email to your msn email? I want them still! Need you address so i can send payment.

Rudy

So, are they sold or not?

Sgt WILL

Will, I *think* they are. I'm out of town for another two-and-a-half weeks, and RRR doesn't use PayPal. I have to wait until I get home to see. Check back with me on 5/5 if I haven't said anything by then.

Tony

Archived