SASS Wire Forum

Cactus Concha

Cactus Concha 5549

Hey ya'll

Looks like everyone is out havin fun shooting and cooking. Have a look at my post in the classifieds....got my tent for sale. I am out of the vendor business due to health concerns, but hope to everyone down the path:)

Cactus Concha

Out of business? I'll have to shoot naked?

Actually, I am so sorry to hear of your health issues. I am going to miss your hugs and sitting and chatting with you. I hope you bounce back soon. I'll look for you at the mounted shooting events and see if you are there. Saying a prayer for you for sure. My best to English Andy too.

Keep in touch with all of us right here on the Wire and you will still be right in the thick of things.

You know C.C. I just noticed your profile has you as male. If you are male, then I might just turn gay. :D

Hey CC. Thank about you often. Please PM me. Howdy to my guitar picking buddy....who showed me what CAS was all about. Who would have ever thought that after 12-13 years I'd still be playing the game. Miss you two.

bb

Cactus...

Sorry to hear of your leaving the vendor business...

I still wear the clothes you made for me regularly (remember the blue suit?),

the quality of every item is and has been outstanding.

It will be hard to find other sources as good.

I wish you well.

Brasspounder

GHSS

Fairbanks alaska

"Out of business? I'll have to shoot naked?"

You'd best take care and get better. Seein' Howdy nekkid is somethin' these old eyes couldn't take!

Seriously, p;ease take good care. We miss you and will keep you in our prayers.

Hi CC. I am sorry to hear about your health problem. I hope you get well soon. We have missed you at the So Cal shoots. You always lit up the place. Just a few days ago a friend was saying he needed to get some more pants from you. Our prayers are with you and hope you get well soon.

Diamond Fred

Archived