SASS Wire Forum

Who's plannin on cookin at the GRISWOLD breakfast

Korupt Karl

On Sunday, May 15th at the Koruption in Paradise (at Cutter's Raiders (NE Indiana) we have a GRISWOLD breakfast. We have a lot of people cooking pancakes, eggs, bacon, omelets, french toast, etc. I plan on cookin some French Toast and was a wonderin who else is plannin on cookin and doing their thing.....I'm not locked in to French Toast, but thought I would throw that out and if someone else is plannin on doin it, I might do Venison or somethin else.

Can't wait to taste those big thick strips of Bacon.

KK

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=161582

O.K. I give up. What is a Griswold breakfast?

This is where anybody who want can cook up open fire breakfast fixins' at the annual IBPG match on Sunday Morning. It a food fest and a contest - Winner gets braggin' rights. Plenty of great food, even if ya fergot ta bring sumpin'

CR

I figure that I can't do everything well, so I might as well do what I'm best at.

I'll be eatin', not cookin' :rolleyes:

--Dawg

Griswold Iron was one of the largest makers of cast iron cookware during the 19th cent and also cast Al cookware in the early 20th

Also alludes to a certain disfunctional family on vacation :lol:

You know, when it comes to family get-togethers, my wife and sons always call me "Clark".

I ain't sayin' why :huh:

--Dawg

KK

You know we always cook up some good grub at the Griswold event. Miss Elaineous hasn't told me what we're fixing this year. She says "it's a secret". :ph34r:

Hondo Dan

I shore do and can't wait to see you all. I usually don't cook, but thought I would this year, so I just thought I would throw it out there and see who else was cookin. See ya there.

Thanks

KK

KK

You know we always cook up some good grub at the Griswold event. Miss Elaineous hasn't told me what we're fixing this year. She says "it's a secret". :ph34r:

Hondo Dan

It'll be hard to beat anything she's cooked up (and had you slave over) since this got started.

If the old Sea Cow ever did anything right, this would be it!

CR

On Sunday, May 15th at the Koruption in Paradise (at Cutter's Raiders (NE Indiana) we have a GRISWOLD breakfast. We have a lot of people cooking pancakes, eggs, bacon, omelets, french toast, etc. I plan on cookin some French Toast and was a wonderin who else is plannin on cookin and doing their thing.....I'm not locked in to French Toast, but thought I would throw that out and if someone else is plannin on doin it, I might do Venison or somethin else.

Can't wait to taste those big thick strips of Bacon.

KK

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=161582

KK you're cooking.......please wash your hands first! :P

Spittoon

Been awful quiet about the breakfast and cannon goings on. You didn't all get quiet and lazy after I left, didja'?! :P No I ain't comin', so jest go on and send a post card :D

Archived