SASS Wire Forum

Buying Shoes and Colone for a Lady

Texas Man

I have come up with the perfect solution when I take a lady shoe or colone shopping. I get a laught when a woman is trying to buy shoes. They have to try on ever pair that catches their eye and soon they have a dozen pair sitting in front of them and I listen as she tells me how this pair would go with this dress and how this pair would feel so good on her feet and "Oh My God that pairs looks so great on me" and on and on as I am starving to death and want to go across the street and eat at a resturant as we have already spent over an hour as the little Miss tries to decide what pair she wants and its the same thing with perfume as she tried this one and then this one and pretty soon she has a whole row of perfume bottles lined up on the counter and she still has no idea which one she likes the most [other than the most expensive one]. I am so hungry I am about to drop and she is no closer now than when she started. At this point I dont give a rats a-- I just want to go eat and go home and relax.

Well, It hit Me about how to deal with a situlation like this. I tell the sales lady "Mam, Just put them all in a bag and We will take them all". Works perfect ever time. Little Lady is happy and I am getting on to more serious matters,,,,,Something to eat and no more wasting time waiting for a lady to make up her mind. When it comes to shopping for clothes, My Ladies know how I like them to dress and darn if I need to go with them or tell them what they look good in as they already know and when its Spring or Fall and the new fashions are out I figure if they need X number of dollars to go to the mall, I may as well give them three or four times that much to spend, That way I dont have to listen to "Oh I saw one that was so pretty, If I had just have enought money to buy it". I learned long ago that if they dont have enought money the first time I will be hearing hints for the next two weeks or more. And its works great when they get spoiled a bit because when I decided to buy another gun or two and they are with me they like to see me happy as well. I enjoy when I go out dancing when My partner and I have matching shirts or matching clothes as we dance and visit. I like a full skirt on my lady that flys out as I spin her on the dance floor and nice boots or heels are always good as well. I love C/W and Cajun with the fast beat and I have three Hispanic Ladies that love to go with me to the Mexican dances and they always dress in bright colors and full skirt with heels or boots and they all have long black hair that hangs down their back with silver clips or ties. A few years ago, I was dating three Hispanic ladies that had the same first name, "Blanca". think about answering your phone and its "Blanca' and You try to figure out which one You are talking too?.

There would not be much to live for if it was not for the Ladies to keep Us Old Men in line and sometimes I think They have pretty much perfected doing that to a perfection.

Texas Man

Archived