SASS Wire Forum

Triple Crown

Colt Faro, SASS #54579

Wish I could sign up for all of them, while I could most likely get the time off of work, the money for travel is another thing entirely. I am signed up and looking forward to Comin at Cha though.

Grizz

Wish I could sign up for all of them, while I could most likely get the time off of work, the money for travel is another thing entirely. I am signed up and looking forward to Comin at Cha though.

Grizz

Howdy Grizz,

Me and painted filly are signed up for CAC, as far as the rest I still have to work for a living but sounds like fun.

KK

my entire years worth of vacation time revolves around shooting....the triple crown, guns of august, ohio state championship, ovvs final showdown......gonna be a great summer!! did I ever mention I love this game....so yeah i will make all three of the triple crown

Well, I plan to be at all three. Like a few of the others, all my vacation time this year is going to shoots. Figured I should spend my money before the goverment takes it away.

Boozy, which two are you going to?

Well, I plan to be at all three. Like a few of the others, all my vacation time this year is going to shoots. Figured I should spend my money before the goverment takes it away.

Boozy, which two are you going to?

CaC and U.S. Open, I was already commited to SC State, which shoots the same weekend as the Mid West Classic.

Colt I was sure excited to see you and than fine young man of yours join in.

This is gonna be fun .

See Ya in Sparta

MOSE

Yep it's gonna be fun Can't wait!!! See ya there Mose

I'm saying we have 55 shooters in the Triple Crown !!!!!! Maybe more... I got 6 entries in today.... So that puts us at over 100 shooters for the Midwest Classic.. WOW... Fannie you said we coulden't do it---go ahead a slap Titus on the butt hand holler' Yeehaw !!!!

Outlaw Entertainment and the Triple Crown .... THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!

CLOWNS! They're everywhere!

I'm still trying to convince my hubby that we need to make that trip to Sparta in September.

C'mon. It'll be a hoot!!

There's even a restaurant down the road that frys fish!

No mudbugs tho! :angry:

I'm making 2/3. Going to miss the Classic

Over 100 entries for the Classic now,,, WOW !!!! who would of thought it.....??????..... Thanks everyone.. You can always sign up befor the match startss or on shoot thru day..See ya in Sparta in a couple weeks. Oh yea go by Wal Mart while your in Sparta and pick up some Win Feather lites for 75 bucks a case.. Thats a Deal!!!!!$$$$$$$!!!!!!O-Boner I think so anyways... T

Archived